54

𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘
his love was always a sweater that fit

IT WAS ONE month after the confrontation with the Volturi, and it's been one month since Ophelia and Dean has been planning their wedding

IT WAS ONE month after the confrontation with the Volturi, and it's been one month since Ophelia and Dean has been planning their wedding. Well, to be exact, it was Ophelia, Rebekah, Alice, Bella, and Bree who were helping with the planning.

They had everything planned out, set up, and in two days, the wedding was going to happen. So, today the girls were out getting mani-pedi's, their hair done, and even went shopping for outfits that Ophelia will wear on her honeymoon.

Right now, Bella was getting honey highlights in her hair, and Bree was getting her hair dyed to a golden blonde color. Ophelia opted out because she didn't want to chance her hair being messed up on her wedding day. So, instead, her and the others sat across from them, getting their nails done seeing as it was a hair/nail salon.

"It's already looking so good," Ophelia complimented Bree who smiled.

"Is she yours?" An old woman asked as she was sitting, waiting for her turn to get a hair cut. Her grey hair about reached her butt, and it was very dry looking.

Ophelia turned to her with a frown. "Who, Bree?" She glanced at the sixteen year old vampire before smiling. "Adoptive, yes."

"It's very kind for a young woman like you to take in a child," the old woman stated with a smile on her old, wrinkly face. She was probably around sixty or seventy years old. "You must be very proud of her."

Ophelia nodded. "Yeah. She's amazing." She then tilted her head. "She has had this idea to dye her hair for weeks, and I finally decided to let her do it for my wedding."

"Oh! Who's the lucky man?" The old woman giggled as she got a faraway look in her eyes. "I only had one husband and his name was George. We were high-school sweethearts."

"That's lovely," Rebekah stated as she leaned forward to look the old woman in the face. "You two must've loved each other very much."

The old woman sighed and nodded. "Yes. We had two children together and they're all grown up and have kids of their own. They don't have enough time to visit little old me."

Ophelia leaned forward and placed her hand over the wrinkly old woman's hand. "Well, screw them. You're a wonderful old woman and you have a big heart. I can already tell that much."

"Gracie," one of the employees called out and Ophelia watched as the woman nodded towards her, holding up a dainty finger.

Gracie — the olde woman — looked her in the eyes with a small smile. "You marry that man who makes you smile like that, and I hope you both have a happy life together." She patted the original's hand and walked towards the employee who had called out to her.

Ophelia smiled as she watched the old woman talk to the employee, telling her what she wants done with her hair before she turned to face Bella and Bree who were done with their hair. "Oh!" She exclaimed with wide eyes. "It looks amazing," she told them both with a smile.

"And your nails?" Alice asked, trying to make sure the brides nails were perfect. She saw the french tip was done perfectly and nodded in satisfaction. "Good." She grinned and stood up as her nails had done drying.

"I think it's time to get out of here and start getting some lingerie for the bride," Rebekah stated with a smirk as she stood up.

Ophelia chuckled and linked her arms with both of her sisters as Alice bounced over to the counter and paid.

"My life is going to change after this, isn't it?" She asked after a second, and both of her sister's and Bree nodded.

"For the better," Bree chimed in as she played with her blonde hair. "I can't wait for both you and Dean to be my parents!" She squealed.

Ophelia smiled fondly at her. "I can't wait either, darling."