25

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍
flowers grow back even after being stepped on, and so will i

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍flowers grow back even after being stepped on, and so will i

IT'S BEEN A SUMMER full of adventures for the Swan twins. Not only is Edward and Bella back together and stronger than before, Ophelia has met her match, too.

The youngest Original has been spending the past three months with the Winchester brother's, learning about their life style, getting to know more about her boyfriend Dean, and has been protecting their asses since day one. They get in a lot of tricky spots, and Ophelia is there to lend a hand — more like, do everything for them — and even give them a little bit of her blood to heal their wounds.

Not only did Dean and her become closer and out a name on what they are, she also had grown close to Sam, and they're best friends. And not only that, she had met an angel of the lord who goes by Castiel — he's a little weird and doesn't know much about humans, but he was fun to hang around with, even though he only stuck around for a little while.

It was a weird predicament — a vampire with hunters and helping them — but a lot of the monsters were worse than her.

But, summer is now over and she's back at home; Forks.

"He did what?!" Ophelia screeched and jumped up from her bed with wide eyes. "Edward 'the pansy' proposed to you?!"

Bella smiled and chuckled at her sister's reaction. "Yes. I didn't say anything, though. I just feel like... no, I don't want to give in if he's just going to let me wither away as a human." Ophelia made a face and Bella continued, "I want to spend the rest of eternity with him, but just some boring human years where he sees me aging and moves on. No, I want to have that epic vampire love story you see in movies or read in books where they never fall out of love, and have an amazing life together. I accept him as who he is, but he seems ready to just throw me out if I become a vampire."

Ophelia smiled and pulled her sister in for a hug. "I'm proud of you." She laid her hand on Bella's cheek. "We briefly talked about this before... but, if he doesn't turn you before your nineteen, I will," she told Bella who's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"You would do that for me?" Bella asked, her brows furrowed upwards.

Ophelia made a face. "Of course I would, silly. You're my sister — a Mikaelson. And a Mikaelson does not stand for a boy to belittle them. They do not have one path."

"I love you," Bella said and launched herself into Ophelia's eyes, and the original let out a chuckle before wrapping her arms around her.

"You better." Ophelia grinned and pulled back. "Now, get ready because we're going out to celebrate. Even if you haven't answered him yet or won't even stay with him, being proposed to is a big deal, and we're not passing up that opportunity."

"The opportunity to what? Get drunk and have guys hit on you all night?" Bella asked before smirking. "Oh, wait, I forgot... how was your summer with mister perfect?"

"Perfect? Hmm," Ophelia hummed and smirked. "He is pretty hot, right?" They both chuckled and then she said, "But, no, he's not perfect, and that is why we work so well. He doesn't act like 'mister perfect' like Jasper did. Dean has flaws like I do, and we own up to them which makes us the 'perfect' couple as most would say." She couldn't help the big smile that appeared on her face at the thought of her lover boy.

"Oh, my god!" Bella exclaimed and jumped around in her spot. "You're in love with him!"

"Yeah." Ophelia nodded with furrowed eyebrows. "I love him."

"No. You're in love with him. There's a difference," Bella told him with a smile. "Have you told him, yet?"

Ophelia tilted her head. "It hasn't happened yet," she told her sister. "I just... I don't want to ruin things. I don't want to rush something, especially if he might not feel the same way."

"He definitely feels the same way," Bella told her with a smile of encouragement. "Trust me. He wouldn't look at you like he does if he didn't." She then frowned. "Where is he, anyway?"

Ophelia shrugged, and went looking through her closet, knowing Bella wouldn't have anything nice to wear out for the evening. "He and Sam are at their surrogate fathers place. Looking up something to hunt. They told me they'd stop by soon."

Bella grinned. "You have him wrapped around your finger, don't you?"

Ophelia paused and then smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about, love." She then gasped and brought out a skin tight dress and spun around to face Bella who's face instantly went slack. "You're wearing this." Bella shook her head and went to protect, but Ophelia said, "No. It's final. Get in the dress and I'll be back in to do your makeup." She then swiftly left her room after throwing the dress at Bella.

"I hate you!" Bella shouted after her retreating figure.

"You love me!" Ophelia smirked as she kept walking.