53

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
you. it will always be you

AFTER ALL THE witnesses had left to go celebrate at their homes, the Mikaelson's, the Cullen's, the brothers, and Bree went to celebrate at the house

AFTER ALL THE witnesses had left to go celebrate at their homes, the Mikaelson's, the Cullen's, the brothers, and Bree went to celebrate at the house. Seeing as Charlie and Sue was on their little fishing trip, they couldn't celebrate with them yet.

"I got the booze!" Hayley shouted as she walked into the household. She glanced towards the Cullen's who rose their brows at her. "It sucks that you guys can't drink this."

"I can!" Bella grinned and walked towards Hayley, taking one of the bourbon glasses from her, and chugged it. Seeing as Renesmee is with Seth who is putting her to bed, she can actually have some fun and celebrate that her daughter is safe.

"I love you!" Ophelia grinned as she was twirling around Dean who was grinning at her with sparkling green eyes.

"I love you too," Dean told her and she paused, turning to him with a raised brow. He frowned. "You were saying that to Bella... weren't you?" When she nodded and chuckled, he sighed. "Wow, you know how to turn down a guy, don't you?"

Ophelia playfully rolled her eyes at him and leaned into him, pressing kisses all over his face. "I love you too, Winchester."

"You're disgusting," Klaus retorted as he scrunched his face up at the couple, and then ended up sending a loving smile to Hayley who rose a brow at him.

"So... Bree," Rebekah said as she turned to the sixteen year old vampire. "Will you be going back to the witch?"

Bree's eyes widened and then she turned to Ophelia. "I was... I was meaning to ask you, you know, after the whole Volturi thing. But, erm, can I stay with you? Michaela said that she has taught me everything I know and I don't have anywhere else to—"

Ophelia smiled softly at the girl and pulled her into a hug, running her fingers through her hair. "Of course you can stay. You didn't even have to ask. You're my responsibility and I'm going to take care of you no matter what."

Bree smiled and looked up at her with an ecstatic expression. "Thank you."

"Of course, love." Ophelia smiled and pulled away from the teenager. She then turned to Alice and Jasper. "I have to admit... I was angry and ready to kill when you guys had abandoned us. But... you came back right when the fight was bound to happen, so," she took in a deep breath, "thank you."

Jasper smiled lightly at her. "I just want to say sorry for what I had done to you. I didn't mean to let everything happen the way it did. Alice and I were becoming closer, and I didn't want to hurt either of you. I—"

Ophelia pursed her lips. "It did hurt, Jasper, but I got over it. I met the love of my life thanks to what you did to me, so I have to thank you for that, too."

"Wait a bloody second..." Klaus trailed off as he walked over to them. "This is the fool who hurt you?" He glared at Jasper who gulped as Klaus' hybrid face appeared.

Ophelia laid a hand on her brother's shoulder with an eyeroll. "Yes. But, it's all fine now. He's with his soulmate and I'm with mine. There is no more anger or hatred there."

Klaus growled, ignoring her words, which made her push him away from them. "Sorry about him, he's an animal," she called over her shoulder as she pushed her brother into his wife's arms. "There. Calm him down before someone else goes flying through the window."

"You're wonderful," Dean whispered into her ear when he came up behind her. "And you're all mine." He twirled her around and dipped her, and then pulled her into a meaningful kiss. It was so intense and amazing, and she didn't know what brought it on.

Until...

"You want me," he began and pulled her up right, his arms around her waist, and they were staring into each other's eyes. "And I'm here, now, saying I want you too, saying I love you. And I don't know where the hell it'll end up, but I'm brave enough to say that right now, you're my everything." He got down on his knees and everyone else who was talking, stopped at the sight, and Ophelia's eyes widened. "You've opened my eyes, my body, and my heart so much more than I knew existed. And you make me feel amazing, and protected, and adored, and I don't think you could do all of those things if you didn't feel what I feel. And that's why I'm going to do this." He pulled out a black box and opened it, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you marry me?"

Ophelia's eyes were full of tears as she stared down at the love of her life. "Of course!" She exclaimed and yelped in excitement as he jumped up, and twirled her around in the air, bringing her into a kiss. "I love you so much, Dean Winchester."

"I love you too," he told her before pulling away. He gripped her hand and slid on the ring, grinning when it fit just right. "And now you're mine forever and always."