38

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
i know my sister like the back of my hand

DEAN THOUGHT ABOUT popping the question for a whole other week, and right when he was going to ask her out to a fancy ass date, she was interrupted by a phone call

Ophelia smiled lightly as she answered the call. "Bells? Why are you calling me? You should still be enjoying your honeymoon which shouldn't be over for another week."

"Ophelia. Something happened and I need you here by my side. I'm at Forks," that was the only thing that Bella has to say to get Ophelia's attention.

"Don't worry, I'm on my way!" Ophelia was shock to hang up and turn to the brothers and Rebekah. "Bella is back at Forks and she needs me."

Dean clicked his tongue, but figured the timing wasn't right yet, and decided to put the big question at the back of his mind. "Okay. If we hurry, we can be there by tomorrow."

Ophelia nodded and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

PULLING UP TO the Cullen's house, Ophelia was quick to get out of the car and zoom into the building with wide eyes. She was expecting to see dead bodies, but why she saw — well, more like she heard — surprised her more than anything else could.

"What? How?" She was stumbling over her words by the time the others caught up to her.

"What's going on?" Dean asked with furrowed brows as he looked them all over, not seeing anything out of the ordinary.

Ophelia covered her mouth with her hand and took a small step towards a Bella. "How did this happen? How is it even possible?"

Bella couldn't help herself when she smirked. "Well, when two people love each other very, very much—"

Ophelia narrowed her eyes at her best friend. "You're annoying." She then took four more strides and reached Bella's side, and laid her hand on her sister's stomach. "This is a miracle."

"What's going on?" Dean asked, still confused which made Rebekah slap him upside the head for being stupid.

"She's pregnant, you bloody fool." The blonde original rolled her eyes before approaching Bella with a small smile. "Can I-?"

Bella nodded and the blonde laid her hand gently on her slightly bulged stomach. She gasped and looked up at her sister with wide eyes. "This is amazing."

Ophelia nodded and bit her lip, glancing over at Dean who was rubbing his head, glaring at Rebekah. "It really is."

IT WAS A week later and the house had been filled with nothing other than confused people, wondering on how Bella was pregnant. Everyone has been doing as much research as they possibly could, trying to find anything that could tell them what was going on and how it happened. After all, Edward is a vampire who cant procreate.

Bella was laying on the couch with Rosalie and Rebekah beside her. Ophelia was currently making some hot soup for Bella, hoping to ease the nausea that the eighteen year old human was receiving.

Everyone had been thinking about what to do with Bella's situation because not only was it just over a week since she's been pregnant, she looks around five months. The baby was growing fast and Ophelia was more than scared for her best friend, the human who she considers as a sister.

Carlisle and Edward sat up suddenly, and Carlisle quickly rushed downstairs. Bella looked up at Ophelia who simply rolled her eyes as she walked into the living room, setting down a bowl of hot soup on the table.

Soon, footsteps were heard rushing up the stairs, and in came Jacob Black. His dark eyes narrowed on Bella, and she gave him a sheepish smile, and said, "I'm glad you came."

He took a few steps closer before Rosalie and Rebekah stood in front of him. "Close enough, mutt."

"What's your problem?" Jacob growled out, narrowing his eyes at the blonde vampires.

"Rose, Bekah, it's okay," Bella assured with a small smile. Both blonde girls sighed and stepped out of the way, but ready to pounce when necessary.

Ophelia watched carefully as Jacob bent down to maintain eye level with Bella. She then glanced to the stairs that led up to the room that Dean and Sam were currently sleeping in.

"You look terrible," he retorted with a smirk, and Bella scoffed, shaking her head at him.

"Yeah, nice to see you too, Jake."

"So, are you going to tell me what's wrong with you?" He asked with furrowed brows as he glanced over at Ophelia who was keeping a close eye on him.

Bella sighed and glanced over at Rebekah. "Bekah, can you help me up?" The original quickly moved to Bella's side and gently grabbed her hand. Bella placed her hand over her stomach, and pushed herself off the couch. Her blanket fell to the floor and revealed her bulging stomach.

Jacob stared at her for a moment before setting his glare on Edward. He began to walk to the cold one with a heated gaze. "You did this!"

"We didn't know it was even possible!" Carlisle said as Emmett stood in front of Jacob, holding his hand out to stop him.

The wolf looked at Carlisle with wide vulnerable eyes. "What is it?"

"I don't know." Carlisle's shoulders sagged as he frowned. "Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac."

Ophelia huffed. "It's a baby, you idiots."

Carlisle simply glanced at her before continuing, "We've been researching legends but there isn't much to go on. All we know is that it's strong and fast growing."

Ophelia was at Bella's side as she began to sit down. Bella simply huffed, muttering about how she didn't need help, but let her best friend help her anyway.

"Well why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her!" Jacob shouted and angrily pointed at Bella's stomach.

"This is none of your business, dog," Rosalie spat out, placing the blanket over Bella.

"Rose!" Esme gave her a warning, but the blonde only rolled her eyes.

"All the fighting isn't good for Bella," Ophelia stated, standing up to her full height. Sadly, and surprisingly, she wasn't wearing heels at the moment, so she looked much shorter than they were used to.

"The fetus isn't good for Bella," Alice countered which made the original sisters and Rosalie angry.

"Say the word Alice. Baby. It's just a little baby!" Rosalie snapped and that was the moment Ophelia decide to like the blonde Cullen.

"Carlisle, you have to do something," Jacob pleaded with narrowed eyes.

"No!" Bella shouted which made them all turn their attention to her. "It isn't his decision, it isn't any of yours!"

"I'm by your side, Bells," Ophelia stated in a soft voice as she sat down beside her friend, grabbing her hand.

"Jacob, I need to talk to you," Edward stood and began to walk outside. Jacob sent another look to Bella before following her newly husband.

Ophelia rubbed her thumb over Bella's hand. "Do you need anything, Hells Bells?"

"No. Thanks, O." Bella cuddled into her blanket more and laid her head on her sisters shoulder, falling asleep.