Chapter 3 - Farewell

Izuku's P. O. V
After being questioned by the police, I went into my bedroom and covered myself with a blanket.

Flashback
The police said that the hero won't be killed since that was an accident. I screamed out, "Why? He killed my mother,  my only loving and caring mother, shouldn't he be dead? That's what called 'a life for a life' right? "

They only gave me a pity-expression and then continued on their work.

Back to now
I sobbed, I'm such a useless boy that can't save anyone, not even my mother, I should've just freaking suicide like what Kacchan said, after all, I'm just a waste of space.

I asked myself, why does this world have to be so unfair? If only I had a quirk,  if only I have a quirk......

If only quirks don't exist......

Having the courage that came from no where, I dialed a number on my phone.

"Hello, it's me, Izuku. I think I've made up my mind about joining you guys......but I have a little request...... "

Time skip to the next day......

Third person P. O. V.
Midoriya Izuku was on the way to school as usual, but his bully, Bakugo Katsuki found out that something is going wrong.

Bakugo's P. O. V
"That shitty nerd......there is definitely something about him...... "I growled.

How can Deku smile that innocently and happy after his mother was dead?!

That useless and emotional cry baby should've been crying in his house!

Thinking of that, I smashed Deku on the wall and scolded, "WTF DEKU, HOW ARE YOU STILL SMILING EVEN WHEN YOUR MOTHER HAVE DIED? "

He said calmly without changing his expression "Why do I need to tell you the reason? Kacchan, this is none of your business. Please give me a break in my last joyful moment...... "

"Tck, whatever......" I said.  I could still ask him after school.

"Oh, and before that, please read this after school. "

Deku gave me a red envelop while saying that, which made me very confused.

"Farewell~"Deku said to me with joy.

Time skip to after school......

What in the world did Deku wrote to me?!

I opened up the envelope.

Dear Kacchan,
  I believe that you're really reading this after school. Even if you aren't, you can't stop me from leaving this mess.
  You see, in these ten years, you have gave me hell that no one would have ever imagined, though I've never hated you (that's fake) since those are what you 'heroes' do, crushing people's dream to ashes and leave a 'honourable' sight to your victims, am I right? Even All Might was like that.
  My mother was my only trust before, but she was dead, killed by 'Red Rouge', a hero like you guys who can't control his quirk without 'killing' others.
  So why am I still living?
  I am really grateful for your useful advice to jump off the roof hoping that I'll get a quirk in my next life. Thank you Kacchan and goodbye forever.
Your 'best friend',
Midoriya Izuku

What the heck?! How can Deku......no, no, no!

I ran up the stairs hoping to reach the rooftop as fast as possible, to stop that Deku from doing that shit.

Third person P. O. V.
The door was slammed open violently by Bakugo, but what he saw was Izuku ,who took off his signature red shoes standing at the edge of the building.

Izuku's P. O. V
"So, you finally came didn't you? Kacchan?" I grinned and said to my so-called best friend, seeing his frustrated face was such an entertainment to me.

"You stupid Deku, come down right now or I'll blast you in your face! "He shouted, I knew that he was starting to feel regret, but  that didn't mean anything to me, after all......

He had never cared,  had he?

So I asked, "Why? Give me a reason."

Kacchan silenced, that was the reaction I thought he would do. He didn't have a place to tell me not to jump down, since he was the one bullying me for ten years straight.

"You know what Kacchan? It is true that I am grateful about you, like I wrote in the letter. As I am just a mistake, why wouldn't I think about restarting my own life by killing myself? I don't worth living. "

"It is all your~fault, goodbye~remember to tell All Might that he isn't a good hero, and keep in mind that I will haunt you guys nights and days~"I took a gun and shot myself in the head then fell back to my death.

Before I was swallowed by darkness, I barely saw Kacchan ran up to the barrier trying to catch me, but that's no use.

Since I'm going to be dead mentally and physically, no one shall or can interfere the work of the Shinigami (Death God).