Chapter 24 (I) - His Outburst

Izuku's P. O. V.
"Kacchan~What happened to you? You looked like you have seen a ghost!" I laughed at Bakugo's color-drained face, it's a piece of art to me.

"N-no, impossible, he shouldn't be here, he's already dead, and he won't be a villain, he must be brainwashed......" Bakugo muttered, seems that he still couldn't accept the situation.

"Come on~Quit that 'brainwashing' term. I joined the league willingly, and you should know the reason." I smirked, he can finally receive his punishment. As the old said, 'Revenge is best served cold', isn't it? What is better than torturing them with the cold, cruel truth?

I looked at the stunned Kacchan, an idea rushed in my mind.

I made my way to Kacchan's back and took out my trident, putting it on Kacchan's neck like this:

"Hey, Kacchan~do you know why my villain is Phantom?" I said the line as seductively as possible, luring my victim to the abyss

"Hey, Kacchan~do you know why my villain is Phantom?" I said the line as seductively as possible, luring my victim to the abyss. "Let me tell you. After you all drove me to death, I somehow manifested my own quirk and lived, however, at that point I gave up on being a hero like you had said, which also means that Midoriya Izuku-is already dead to the world. The quirkless hero fanboy who admired you and All Might had already vanished. The one standing in front of you, is just a ghost of its former self."

"No, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Bakugo yelled as he blasted me away, "You are not him, he would never-"

"I told you, I'm not him, remember?" I deadpanned, "From the moment that I've suicide, I'm just Yumei Eizetsu, the fanboy that you are finding is already G-O-N-E!"

"What you heroes do was only to retain your fame! You never cared about the needy, let alone the lowest class in this society, QUIRKLESS!" Bakugo was stunned about my outburst, but he deserved it, "Bakugo Katsuki, you have bullied me for ten years straight! TEN YEARS! Do you know how it feels?"

"I-"

"No! You don't!" I screamed, "How and why would you know? You are the prodigy that everyone loves, and I'm just the pest that everyone hopes to perish! So tell me why would you understand!"

"And All Might...... I know you are watching, I don't know whether you have read my letter, but I only have one thing to say......" I gave a cold glare to the camera, "you two don't deserve to be a hero."

I then looked back at Bakugo, he won't truly understand will he?

"You know what? Even though the Hero Killer: Stain wasn't on the same line with us, I still agreed with his ideals. The world is full of hypocrites, no one will be truly willing to help if no one pushes them. If that's what the world needs, then I will be the sinner to cleanse it. After all I was dead once-"

"No you aren't!" Bakugo shouted, "You aren't dead and I'll pull you back to the reality!"

"What reality?" I said, "To the reality that I was useless and quirkless and being bullied by you? Or the fact that I can't be a hero? Quit this meaningless conversation Katsuki, let this fight be done."

I used my quirk to make an obsidian cage to lock him up and froze him up leaving space for breathing, I won't allow him to be dead yet.

"Ochako? Are you done yet?"

"Yes! Zetsu, the engine hero is down!"

Ochako flew to where I am bringing the unconscious Iida, then the voice behind the speaker announced that Group A has won.