Chapter 52 - Meeting with the twins

"So that's all the three questions right? Now, I'll send you back to reality and please don't show any suspicious actions to everyone outside since you'll all be sent back to the same timeline and I don't want anyone else to know my past." Hyde smiled, "However, for Eizetsu and Shouto, please stay for a while, I have some things to tell you."

"In addition, for the top 5 in the game, your reward will be sent to your home tonight, please bring those the next morning."

Ignoring the response of the crowd, everyone including Hyde's comrades disappeared in a clap. Except that Izuku and his lover was staying there.

"Follow me, me and my twin has something to talk about with you." Hyde stated in the two's surprised expression.

"Wait, you have a twin here? Isn't Jekyll away already?" Izuku exclaimed.

"The word 'twin' here doesn't refer to Jekyll. He is my brother, but not my twin. The one whom I'm talking about is my soul twin, like personas in a body, therefore Jekyll and the others didn't know about this. Now let's not waste our time here." Hyde explained, then the next second, the three were already in another area.

"Wow." Shouto expressed, "You really have a enormous library, Hyde."

"Thanks for your appreciation, Shouto."

The area was a land of blue ice, shards were sticking out from the floor everywhere in which ice lotus flowers bloom around a crystal coffin under the frosty tree.

"Nexus......"

Hyde said as he picked up one of the flowers and walked towards the coffin, "You can use your body for a while, okay? You know what to do."

He then took off the lid, showing a black haired girl with fin-ears sleeping in the cold bed, the next moment, he lowered his head and soon pushed his lips together with the girl, like the prince in Sleeping Beauty.

"K-Kazuya!" Izuku screamed as he rushed into Shouto's hug, he have never thought that Hyde would do a kiss so suddenly. When was a kiss that casual?

"Mmm......? Nemis...!"

As soon as the girl woke up, she was muffled by Hyde covering her mouth, her ruby eyes opened wide at his green one.

"Nexus, I told you not to call me by that name."

"Alright, copied." The girl giggled as she slipped her hand between Hyde's cheek and his eyepatch.

"How long had it been since I last saw you? Right? Hyde."

She loosened 'Pandora's box' and slowly stood up.

"Kazuya! Your eyes!" Shouto gasped at what he saw.

Hyde's eyes were then in front of their sight. Cracks crawled over the right side of his face, covering his golden, blackened white cat eye. Though Hyde quickly closed it as soon as it fully changed.

The mystery of Hyde's left eye was also revealed. It was a matching eye with his right one only that his eye was white instead of gold and that his pupil was taken place by an Egypt-eye cross. Although a cross was usually seen as holy, but Hyde's gave them a different impression.

Instead of holy, pure and highness. The red, strange cross made them feel infinite hatred, despair, depravity and evil, which were a total opposite of the public-known meaning.

"Nothing, this is my original look, no need to worry." Hyde stated expressionless. "Nexus, don't waste your time."

"Okay, " Nexus replied, "I only have a limited time to be here. Therefore, let me make this fast and clear."

"Shouto and Izuku, I have been watching you to for a while in Hyde's body......" Nexus suddenly giggled, "Especially when he's going berserk."

"Wait, how could you see us when he's going berserk? His mind should be totally messed up when that happened seeing that he didn't have his own thoughts...... Oh!" Izuku looked at Nexus' Ruby eyes and exclaimed, "Hold on a second, don't tell me that you took over Kazuya's body?! "

"Clever as we thought, Hyde."

"Sure, my twin."

"Who would have known that the 'berserk reaction' of changing his eye color was the total opposite meaning? That was me trying to seal his curse with Lapuras......"

"Sorry to interrupt, may I ask who is Lapuras?" Izuku interrupted.

"You did see the chains on me right now, right? Izuku." Hyde asked back.

"Well, yes, I have been always seeing those on you...... Wait a second, when did you start calling me 'Izuku'?"

"It's just us four, okay? And to answer the real question, Lapuras is the spirit stored in the chains, making it having its own thoughts and action."

Just as Hyde finished, one of the chain went in front of Izuku and curved towards him like bowing.

"Nice to meet you, Lapuras." Izuku smiled.

"Hey, we are out of track, Hyde." Nexus put her hand on Hyde's shoulder.

"Yes. So let's just make this clear." Hyde stated, "The reason why we want you two to stay here for a while is that we have a warning for both of you."