Chapter 36 - Kazuya is acting???

(Recap)
"K, since he said it's OK, I'm going to help you refill your knowledge about him. Seriously, I can't believe that you all really don't know about it, is his acting skills too well for you?"

"What do you mean?" Tokoyami asked.

"Well, he is......"

(Real chapter)
"Well he is...... literally bilnd, deaf and is a mute......"

"......"

"WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bakugo cursed out loud, "So you're telling me that the one who threw me to the celling, kicked Vlad King to the stomach and fought him and All Might solo, was deaf and bilnd all the time? Are you f*cking serious?!"

"No, he is really telling the truth." Izuku's voice shook, "I opened my lie detector already, he's telling the truth."

"Though," Leon added, "......how should I explain, he doesn't necessarily have a completely blind vision."

"Wait," Iida interrupted, "You just said that he is blind but now you said he's not? What do you mean?"

"He does have a vision, but not like normal people. To be precise, he doesn't see with his eyes. If you want an example, do you know how a bat 'sees'?"

"I remember that......they 'see' by using echoes of self-produced sounds bouncing off objects to help them navigate?" Koda shyly said.

"True. Hyde's case is a bit similar to bats, but of course it's much more monstrous. Hyde can let out particles in his control instead of sounds." Leon explained, "You can imagine he has lines connected with his brain. He could form a shape of a man, and there's no such case that someone can pretend as someone else in whatever ways in front of him. Because what his particles have contact with, is a man's soul."

"Well, seems that explains why he could find out the disguised Toga everytime." Izuku moved his shoulders, "But you still haven't said anything about the 'monstrous' part and how it's associated with this game."

"I haven't finished yet." Leon fake coughed and continued, "So here's the 'monstrous' part. You may be wondering, why can Hyde talk even though he's a mute?

"True." Shouto commented, he was truly curious about the reason of Kazuya being able to speak even though he can't.

"Like what I have just said, Hyde has particles linked to him. However, that's not the only thing his was linked with, since most of his senses were disabled, the remaining senses were strongly enhanced. Including his touch and taste. Due to the enhancement, he could feel the vibration of the air around him, which is approximately in 100 meter radius. According to the frequency of the vibration, he could determine the pitch, voice, direction and distance of that certain voice. But don't awe yet, this is still not the scariest part."

The class were tensed.

"Everyone knows the theory of sounds, what Hyde does is that he can detect the sound waves frequency then pass them to the brain, so then his brain will start to process the info and start to calculate the formula of making a certain sound. It is like a super computer, which results him to be able to 'speak' by controlling the particles to vibrate like he always does to produce a voice. Though singing will be another case."

"However, these super-human actions need superb concentration in order to make them come true. In this case,  since
Hyde is using a large amount of energy to control two of his puppets at the same time, his ability would be weakened to a point that he won't be able to see or hear at all, he could only 'feel' your presence by feeling the aura around him when he doesn't use his god-like ability."

"Then that means......Hyde doesn't know about his surrounding?" Izuku said excitingly, no wonder they haven't saw him throughout the whole game, they hadn't checked the trees and Hyde didn't come down since he stayed at the same spot!

"Not necessarily, but mostly that is."

"Then everyone, I have a plan......"