Chapter 10 - Class 1A

Third Person P.O.V
"Now, everyone go back to your seats please. I have something important to announce." A sleepy, black haired old teacher said with tiredness, "Especially you, Bakugo."

"Argh, fine......" The blond haired boy sat back down rudely, "then? What in the f*ucking world do you have to talk with us?!"

"Bakugo, mind your language." an Indigo haired man scolded Bakugo.

"Fine, just shut your f*cking mouth up, four eyed." Bakugo yelled.

"Bakugo, I sai-"

"Oh please, just shut up. I'm not badysitting a bunch of kids you know?" The teacher shook his head and said.

"But Aisawa Sensei-"

"Just Shut Up, Iida"

The whole class shut up.

"Great, so today we are going to have some transfer students to come in our class. Please come in." Aisawa said as he opened the classroom door.

Then the class managed to see two boys walked into the classroom.

The first one with green hair was wearing a midnight blue bartender suit with a red tie and short sleeved shirt showing all the cuts on his arm, he wore dark yellow pants which holds syringes and a green trident at his back. Half of his face was covered with a poison gas mask.

The other one that has candy-caned hair was wearing a grey sleeveless shirt with a purple tie. He has mismatched eyes and has a scar due to burn on his left eye.

"These two are the transfer students of the new villain-hero exchange scheme, so please introduce yourself...... "

"Wait, are you f*cking telling me that they are villains,"

"And we are going to learn with them?"

"Are you (f*cking) kidding?!" Bakugo and Iida surprisingly said at the same time with the same words, even their expression matched with each other, same with the whole class.

"We are learning with villains?! What?!" The brown bob haired girl exclaimed.

"Are you serious? Aisawa sensei, that's not manly you know?" Another student with red spiky hair protested.

"A-hem." The green haired transfer student said as he looked at the annoyed Aisawa, "I know that you are all confused about this, let me explain to you instead for your teacher's sake."

"It's true that we are all villains, but we are not going to hurt you. Don't get the wrong idea, it doesn't mean that we don't want to, it's just we can't." He said, "You see, I suppose you have met Shigaraki before and you know that our group is called League of Villains. One of our ally in the league have the ability to make contracts, although we have the choice to disobey it, the consequences behind it was very heavy, I have a video about someone who tried to do it, wanna see?"

"No, thanks." Everyone thought.

"Zetsu, let's jump to the point, I don't think they will like to see it anyways. " the other boy suggested.

"Great idea, Shouto. Then let's get back to the main point as you wish." Izuku replied, "Let me introduce ourselves, I'm Yumei Eizetsu, my villain name is Phantom, you could call me Zetsu like him if you want. This boy next to me is Todoroki Shouto and his villain name is Sync. We are both members of the vanguard squad of the league. I hope we can have a great time with each other, even though I don't think it would be possible."

"Wait, Todoroki? Isn't that the last name on the No. 2 pro hero? Why would someone in his family become a villain?" The yellow hair student asked.

"Good point, Pikachu. Why would a kid of a hero become a f*cking villain?" Bakugo asked in anger.

Shouto gave him a cold, mad face when he accidentally used his quirk making half of his body burning in fire.

"Don't you dare to continue say about the old man, he doesn't deserve of being a father, never! What kind of father would've abused his children treating them as a tool? If there wasn't that damn contract, I am 100% sure that I will do kill him immedia-"

"Chill, Shouto, that man doesn't deserve your anger, he is just a scumbag who never cares about his family." Izuku said as he took out a syringe and injected Shouto with a kind of liquid. "Now just sleep a little bit and I'll finish things up."

Shouto's body fell into Izuku's hands, leaving the others relieved.

"Sorry about his sudden behavior, he can't control himself when someone relates him to his father." Izuku sighed, "Speaking of that, I think I need to make something clear......"

Everyone's nerves were tightened.

"Please, mind your behavior and language towards us, no one is a born-villain, we all have reasons behind that. Maybe because of our unfair life, or maybe because of irresponsible heroes, you never know." Izuku said as he looked at Shouto, "So please, if something like this happened again, don't be immediately mad at us, or else you may be sprinkling salt on our wounds and make someone like him going berserk."

Aisawa nodded, "We will be cautious about that, but before we start our lesson, may I ask you why aren't you two wearing your uniform?"

"Oh,  about this," Izuku smiled, "it is actually because Shigaraki accidentally grabbed the uniform sent to us with all his five fingers and it turned to ash. Therefore we chose to wear our suit instead."

"Understood, now please go to your seat, yours will be next to Bakugo, in case if you don't know who...... "

"Never mind, I know who you are talking about, and I suppose that Shouto is sitting next to...... let me think...... Tokoyami-kun am I right? I've read all your info before I came here, so I already know everyone's name at the first place, nice to meet you all once again and hope we'll have a great time. "

Then Izuku brought Shouto to his seat and took his seat next to Bakugo.