Chapter 47 - The traitor?

Izuku's P. O. V.
"A contract?"

"Yes, a contract." Kazuya stated, "Eizetsu, Shouto, show them your hands."

I took off my gloves while Shouto did the same thing, showing a purple symbol of a scythe.

"This is a contract I made with the members joining the campaign, the cooperator must not do anything that is against the contract or else he or she will receive serious consequences like death or will affect the ones closest to them to have bad fate. Likewise, intruders can also make contracts with others. However in their case, they both must agree with the conditions, compulsory contracts cannot be made and they mustn't hide or mislead anything about their contract."

"Do you mean that...... someone willingly made a contract with those intruders even after they know about what they'll do? Why would anyone do that?" I exclaimed, though I admit, I hate this world's society more than anyone else, I still won't do anything like that.

If the objective disappeared, what's the meaning of putting effort on what I'm doing?

Surely, villains aren't good, but we all should have a same thought about that.

"That's the reason I don't really believe that. However, Karma and I have already strengthen the protection of this world's data. According to our research, they don't have somebody who is advance at breaking codes, so other than the second explanation, I truly don't know what is possible." Kazuya wore back his clothing and said.

"But Hyde, as you said they must make a fair contract, they should've given the cooperator some benefits equal to their conditions." Shouto questioned, "Then what may be the benefits that they gave the cooperator?"

"It may be a kind of permission or most possibly, power. But even so, I can't believe that someone would possibly agree to get power from them after knowing that they would almost destroy earth completely." Kazuya took out a pen and wrote in the air as a image appeared.

"These are the people that I currently suspect of. However, none of them have a sudden increase in power or recieved any abilities that they didn't have before......"

"Wait, speaking of sudden increase of power, I do know someone." I said.

"Really? Eizetsu, how did you know?" Dad asked me seriously.

"Dad, you do realize that Giran and Kazuya are not the only information source, right?" I explained, "Me and Shouto have our own network collecting information in Japan. We also did give our findings to Naomasa every week on crimes. And in those files, I remembered one of them is the main focus which got us very nervous."

"Don't tell me that you're suspecting...... Endeavor." Naomasa was surely clever to be in his spot, he already sorted it out as I spoke.

"There's no way he would be the traitor! He is ambitious, but he should know what shouldn't be passed." All Might claimed.

Why does he always say his thoughts like they're true when he doesn't have the evidence? I really hate him.

"Then tell me, who else would have done that apart from that f*cking bastard who treat his family like tools only to achieve his goal on surpassing you? All Might, don't tell me that you believe him just because he is your colleague, if you don't have the evidence, I certainly won't believe you." I stated emotionlessly.

"That bastard did have a sudden increase in power." Shouto added, "Remember my brother, Touya? We were both his children with Natsuo and Fuyumi, and we all have fire or ice quirks due to the quirk marriage between our mother and him."

"However, in a recent rescue action, it was revealed that he also had a wind quirk that enhances his fire......"

"But......maybe that's just him hiding his power to not be found by the villains......" All Might interrupted.

Before Shouto could rebut, Nezu already spoke, "That's not the point."

"Yagi," Aizawa said, "I know you don't think Enji is the traitor, neither do I. However, we must admit that what Eizetsu had said may be true. Even if Enji really hid his power for that purpose, there's no way that none of his children inherited the wind quirk."

"That's the point. Though we somehow need to test it out." I nodded.

"I accept that suggestion," Kazuya agreed, "don't worry I won't use a brutal way to test it. Nevertheless, I still need someone to buy me enough time for me to check him out."

"I may ask Fuyumi to help with that." Shouto replied, leaving the others shocked in the conversation.

"Good, then that's it." Kazuya stood up, "Nezu, can you do me a favor?"

"What favor?"

"Give me the permission on training class 1-A and 1-B in the following month, those intruders must be cleansed and you all must have the power plus ability to at least protect yourselves."

"Passed."

"Thanks, then allow me the send all of you back to U. A." Kazuya said as he clapped his hands like last time, leaving only class 1-A and the villains here.

"Kazuya......?" I asked, unsure about why Kazuya left us here.

"Please don't misunderstand my action. I told you, I owe all of you an explanation, and the bet we did before I lost my control." Kazuya smiled, "Just thinking that I could explain everything as I'm having the opportunity right now."