Chapter 39 - Hints

Third Person P.O.V.
The group ran to the entrance and saw Dia, Kurogiri and All for One with his medical supplies waiting there, facing All Might and the other teachers.

"All for One, I won't let you hurt any of the students!" All Might said fiercely.

"This is none of your business, All Might." All for One replied emotionlessly, "The students aren't the reason why I came here."

"Dad!" Izuku rushed and jumped onto All for One, "I miss you so much."

Ignoring the shocked All Might, All for One patted Izuku's head and said, "Don't act like a kid, my child, you are already 16!"

"Well back to business, I......I mean we came here for Kazu-Hydra." All for One stated as he looked at the students, "Seeing the fact that you all have come, I suppose you all may have known Hydra's status, especially Mr. colleague there."

Everyone looked at Leon, especially the teachers with Nezu.

"May I ask how did you get inside the campus?" Nezu asked.

"I knocked out all the guards and disabled the security system. Now that's not the point, we will have to find Hyde fast." Leon cold-sweated, "Or else what would happen next will definitely be something you'll never want it to happen."

"I was going to say that, but something bad really happened......" All for One frowned, "It seems that Hydra put an order on Kurogiri to warp him to a certain position after he typed a certain sentence on the phone and let him forget about the location."

"Oh no......" Leon put his hand on his head, "He's really doing that, isn't he......"

"Well there's no time for us to groan, he must be stopped before that came out." Dia stated, "Kurogiri, what did he send to you before you lost your memory?"

Kurogiri showed the group his phone and showed a dialogue between Kazuya and Kurogiri.

Death: Kurogiri

Black Mist: Yes?

Death: Stabat Mater mortuorum

Death: Memento Mori

Death: 製造虛無之地

"So this is what he told me......Unfortunately, I don't understand the language nor the coordinates he sent to me......" Kurogiri said miserably, it such a shame for him to not understand as a butler.

"The first two are Latin, however his words aren't in the dictionary of Leon's and mine." Dia said.

"The third one is Chinese, but it's the complicated version of the language, I can only read the simplified version of it." All for One added.

"Same as I." Nezu said, "We can't do anything if we don't translate this."

Izuku's P.O.V.
What should we do?

Think! Think! Izuku!

"Oh wait!" I shouted, causing everyone to look at me, "I remember someone in class 1-B is Chinese, right? I reckon his name was......Rin Hiryu?"

"Yes, he is Chinese, I met him before." Shinsou replied, "He did read something with words similar to this......"

"Great! Let's go......!?" I exclaimed, just when I stepped forwards, All Might stopped me.

"I'm afraid that I can't let you find him young Midoriya, they are now having their class." All Might said, "Maybe you should meet him after class......"

Before I rebut him, Dia and Leon stepped out.

"All Might, I suggest you to let us find that student right now," Dia said in a dark tone which he had never used, "the situation is much serious that you thought. I truly suggest you to let us pass......"

"Unless if you want half of Japan to vanish." Leon added.

"You stole my words, Leon."

The two stared at All Might when they were speaking.

"Same here, All Might. I can prove that they aren't telling lies." A voice said.

We all looked at the gate, only to see a police car stopped at the entrance then a man walked out of it.

"Naomasa!" All Might's eyes were widened. "What on Earth has blown you here!?"

"Long time no see, All Might." The detective said, smiling, "Apparently I came here for the case you are arguing now. You see, someone came to my place to find help."

As he said that, a teen with dark green short hair came out behind Naomasa, waving his hand towards the two.

"Dia! Leon!" The teen greeted, his blue eyes were looking at the two.

"Clover!" Dia and Leon screamed with joy.

"Such a long time since we last met!" Clover gave the two a lovely hug.

"Hey, if you're Clover, then where is Heart?" I asked.

"Hmmm......???" Clover raised his eyebrow looking at me, seemed like he was trying to remember me.

"You definitely hadn't met me before, but since there's Spade, Clover and Dia, it makes sense if there's someone named Heart." I explained.

"Oh, that's true! Speaking of that, he is now still fighting on the same line of another dimension, he will come here later." Clover smiled, "Now, we really should find the student you are talking about, master won't be happy if Hyde really went off."

Dia nodded as he gave Kurogiri's phone to Clover, "Do you have any ideas of what Hyde said?"

"Well, I do know some of the Latin Hyde written, but I think master will know the purpose. Since the words doesn't make any sense with each other." Clover said.

Suddenly, a white portal appeared behind Clover.

"Clover, help me a bit." The mysterious voice said as a black (with purple highlights) haired teen walked out from the portal, hanging someone's arm on his shoulder.

Who may be the stranger be?