Chapter 8-Spartan workouts

Izuku's P.O.V.
"Eizetsu wake up! It's time to train you.Wake up!"

I opened my eyes then saw a brown haired girl positioned above me trying to shake me awake.

"Wh-who the heck are you!?" I exclaimed, I swear that I have never ever saw or have any interaction with this unknown girl.

"It's me, Kazuya." He, or maybe I should call him a 'she' stated.

"E-ehhhhhhhhhh??????"

"We don't have time for you to be in a shock. Let's go." She explained, "I will be in this form for a certain time, the reason of the gender bend is because I am a androgynous, and I can't control my body change. But that doesn't matter, your training is the first priority for now, so let's be speedy."

She pulled me out of bed and helped me to change my clothes, it feels kinda strange for letting a 'girl' to change my clothes.

Next she dragged me to Kurogiri and told him some coordinates for him to make a portal.

We stepped into the dark mist ignoring Kurogiri's confused face (or maybe just eyes, since we actually can't see his face after all), then we are in a old factory that has a lot if training stuff.

"Now let me see, you are going to train your tactics and combat skills with me, your quirk with Tomura and Dabi, and your knife skills with Toga. Then Kurogiri and I are going to make your suit and weapons respectively, got that?" She said with an absolute tone, it makes me having a feeling that I'm going to have a Spartan type of training.

And I was right.

In the following years, I have experienced something called 'hell in human's world' with my body physically by the members in the league.

Just try to think yourself as a sponge, you absorb knowledge and being drained up non-stop everyday every second, you can feel the pain of that have continued for years. Not year but years.

"Oh God, Kazuya, can't we just have a break for at least a second? "

"No, even if I had allowed you, a second has already passed." Kazuya grinned.

After four years of training, Kazuya was back to male and he finally was willing to unwrap his gauze, allowing me to see the eye behind the white (because he insists on wearing an eye patch to cover his right eye), it was a dark-emerald green eye that can suck people's spirit into its world.

Well back to the main point, what we are doing in these years we're fighting with each other without using quirks, which I had never won him once. He could always manage to beat me up within 3 minutes, but that's not the main problem, the most annoying thing is that he always adds up the speed.

What do I mean? Well try to think about the speed of a leopard, fast right? But that speed only counts as ×0.1speed to Kazuya, although I could somehow follow his actions now, he could still speed up his actions......

If you ask me why don't I use my quirk sneakily, I could be 100% sure to tell you that I won't.

Actually, just when I started my training, Shouto, Tomura-nii, Toga and Dabi planned to play a prank on Kazuya by making Toga to shape shift as me tricking Kazuya to think that I passed out. Unfortunately, that didn't turned out well since Kazuya somehow knew that was a prank when he saw Toga.

Then what happened was that Kazuya's left eye changed into a same-green cat eye while he dragged the four into a cell and then loud laughing screams could be heard even upstairs.

When I saw the four, they were still laughing uncontrollably and they couldn't stop jumping and rolling on the floor.

And this continued for almost a month.

After they returned to normal, they swore that they would never do anything bad or sorry to Kazuya.

And they taught me a lesson-Never try do something bad or force Kazuya.

"Hey, Phantom, we have a mission for all of us in the vanguard squad! Want to hear?" Shigaraki busted through the old factory door and said.

"Of course! Lead me the way."

I then followed Shigaraki with Kazuya, who sat on the wheelchair, oh, and by the way, Phantom will be my villain (or vigilante) name from now on......

since I'm just a ghost of my former self.