Chapter 22 - The Fight

Third person P.O.V.
"3, 2, 1, Start!"

Bakugo and Iida rushed into the building.

"Bakugo, where are we going to search for the nuke?"

"Haaaaaa? Four-eyed, don't be so dumb! Use your shitty brain to think, they will f*cking put the nuke on higher grounds so that we need more fudging time to find and touch it!" Bakugo shouted as he and Iida continued to run up the building.

"Well, that's impressive thinking of you, 'Hero' Bakugo."

A voice echoed through the third floor.

"Come out immediately, Phantom!" Iida said out loud, he remembered Izuku's voice and villain name.

"Hahaha! It's such a long time for me to put someone in their nightmares~" Izuku giggled maniacally as he slowly appeared in their sight.

"Hope you two will be great entertainment for me~"

"F*ck you! We don't have that time for fighting you! Four-eyed! Go upstairs to the nuke, I'll take care of this bastard!" Bakugo cursed, telling Iida to go first.

"Okay, I'll go first! Meet me as fast as possible, Bakugo!"

"Just f*cking go!"

As Iida ran past Izuku, an obsidian bar rose up to trap the three together. Stopping Iida to advance.

"Sorry, I forgot to mention." Izuku smirked behind his mask, "I was allowed to use my quirk this time so I won't be going easy on you guys~"

"Sh*t!" Bakugo cursed again, "Four-eyed, seems that we'll need to take care of this f*cking villain first!"

"Agreed."

Before anyone else did their fight, Iida accelerated himself and ran into Izuku, trying to knock him down.

"Do you think I would be knocked out so easily?"

"Well, hell no!!!!!!" Bakugo sneaked behind Izuku, giving an attempt to blast Izuku.

"Good try. But please don't underestimate me." Izuku simply stated as he dodged them when their inches away from him. "And pardon my language, you're both f*cking becoming the most boring rival that I've ever met, suggest you two to add more power output if you don't want me to 'kill' you right now."

"Really?! We are not going to lost to you! You pathetic, psychotic piece of villain trash!"

"Bakugo, language!"

"Just f*cking SHUT UP!"

"Oh well, excuse me for cutting in, but have you realized that you're standing on my designated location?" Izuku said cheerfully, "Don't forget......

I'm not your only enemy."

"Ochako!" Izuku shouted out as loud as he could, making Bakugo to leave the dumbfounded situation."

"Four-eyed! Leave this area immediately!" Bakugo jumped up as he understood what Izuku meant.

But it was too late.

Just as Iida tried to escape, the floor under him shattered and collapsed. Revealing the girl behind this - Ochako.

"Phantom, please take care of Bakugo! I'm gonna deal with this engine hero." She shouted as she reconstruct a wall separating them apart leaving Izuku and Bakugo on the same side.

"Roger!"

"Well then," Izuku looked back at Bakugo, "seems that only one of us can survive here, let me eliminate you at the spot."

"Make your own daydream." Bakugo violently replied.

And that marks the start of Izuku's revenge.

Hi~Abyss here, I'm accomplishing my promise by posting Izuku and Shouto's villain costume here! Enjoy!

Ignore the Chinese if don't understand
Izuku was lazy to cut his hair

Ignore the Chinese if don't understand Izuku was lazy to cut his hair