Chapter 14 - A visit to the bar [1]

After the threat of Kazuya......
"Um...... Although I don't think it's a great time to interrupt, but I've just think of an idea and I think it will be great." Everyone jumped up as Izuku said that.

"What do you want to say?" The crow boy (yup, it's Tokoyami, and it's not crowbar) asked, he came back to life the fastest since he was an orphan.

"Well, since this scheme is called the villain-hero exchange scheme. Apart from villains like us coming here, heroes like you should come here too! Right?" Izuku suggested. "Come on, we won't hurt you or do anything. But if you're going, please promise that you won't say your experience out and don't hurt anyone there."

"I'm going!" Uraraka shouted, "This is a great chance to know more about you and your group!"

"If Uraraka is going to go, then I'm going too."

"Same as me."

The 'floating clothes' and 'frog girl' agreed.

"I'm going too! Knowing villain's may be a way to know how to stop them." Iida stated.

"Great point there! Iida, I support you!" I snapped my fingers as I smiled.

Then here are the people who are gonna go with us.

Shoji Mezo

Ojiro Mashirao

Koda Koji

Asui Tsuyu

Iida Tenya

Uraraka Ochako

Kirishima Eijiro

Yaoyorozu Momo

Hagakure Tooru

Tokoyami Fumikage

The others refused politely or gave Izuku a reason to leave.

Izuku's P.O.V
It's not hard to think about why they refused, but Kacchan is again, very irritated about the subject.

"Why should I f*cking know about those damn bastards' life!" He screamed at me. "If you consist to let me go I'm gonna blast them in their face!

Well, that's Kacchan's style I guess.

Anyways, we went to the dark alley where Kurogiri opened the portal and we then stepped into the mist.

A.N
Sorry for a short chapter......>-< I promise I will write some more in the next chapter ~