Chapter 37 - a very short finding

So then the group managed to get on the tree and got Kazuya 'unnoticed'. Though Izuku felt a bit strange about the current situation, the feeling wasn't obvious but was still there.

"3 points for everyone. Including Leon I suppose......" He mechanically said.

"Well, you didn't say that receiving help from others is not allowed." Leon grinned as he hold the gun to Kazuya's head.

"However, I think you need to answer something......" Leon's face turned darker, "where's the real you?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Stop acting silly, I know how your power is restricted, your body should have chains limiting you, where are those?"

Izuku eyes widened. How could he forget? Kazuya had so many restraints on him that he said he can't take them off!

Kazuya's P. O. V.
Seems that they finally found out my puppet's identity......

Special arrangement now on.

I never thought that Leon will come here to find me interfering the game......

I bet he never knew that I would use this way...... Let's see where it will go.

I'm looking forward for your reaction, Eizetsu.

Third person P. O. V.
The group were stunned about the fact that Kazuya didn't use his real self to be with them at the start.

However, a voice interrupted them.

"Special Arrangement, anyone who could found the true Hydra will get 50 points. Hagakure can go and help the students. Here's a hint: The battlefield can change in U.A."

"Oh great, a chance to find you straight." Leon looked at 'Kazuya'.

"Sure, let's see how have you improved." The fake answered, then it turned into dust.

"Sh*t! That f*cking bastard! He was using a damn puppet to face us the whole time!!!" Bakugo cursed.

"This is not the time for us to argue or letting out our emotions." Shouto stated, "Finding Hyde is the top priority."

"Agreed."

"Any ideas on how to find him?"

"......I may have an idea." Izuku stated, "I could see the chains Leon was talking about, however, I need to be closer to Hydra in order to see them, in that case, we will need to find his direction first, which is another problem."

"No worries, I could find the directions he's at." Leon smiled, holding up his gun to the sky.

"In nomine Caesar, me iubes ut mors et judicii."

No one knows what Leon had said, they only managed to see a scroll appeared in his hands.

"Ok, he's in that direction." Leon pointed to the southwest, which is also......

"THE SCHOOL FACILITY???"

A/N
Sorry for a super-duper short filter chapter😅 and I found that I forgot to send this chapter before......