Chapter 25 - An unpleasant encounter with Monoma and Kazuya's wrath

As the match finished, Bakugo and Iida were taken to the Recovery Girl's office unconsciously.

While Izuku and Ochako clapped their hands together outside the changing rooms with their clothes changed, Ochako exclaimed, "Great match! Zetsu! I really need to learn some analyzing skills from you after school!"

"You're welcome to ask me anytime, after all you are my only friend apart from the league and Kacchan......"

"Wait, you didn't have friends before?" Ochako questioned, "You are being such a good friend!"

"Well, being quirkless was really an issue in this society, you know? No one wants to be friends with a quirkless......"

"Then I'm the exception!" Ochako smiled, making Izuku happy.

"Now let's hurry back to our classroom and-"

Ochako stopped her sentenced when she opened the door of class 1-A and saw the depressed crowd apart from Shouto.

"Minna (Everyone)! What happened?"

"Well I can explain this."

A voice echoed through the corridor as usual.

"Kazuya, is it......?"

"Yes it is, if you don't mind, Ochako, we'll talk outside."

The four then went to the cafeteria to have a talk, since it was lunch at the same time.

Kazuya then explained everything to Ochako.

"So this is the case......" She frowned, "Izu~did you planned this all along?"

"Nope, I have a part in this but I didn't know that they would be that depressed. I felt a bit sorry for them except All Might, but I still think they should have the right to know and understand what they would face in the future." Izuku stated, but then realized what Ochako called him, "Wait did you call me Izu?"

"Yes, what's wrong?" She said, "Your name is Izuku right, so why not I call you Izu?

"......" Izuku was stunned, why does every girl that he likes called him Izu? It's not that he hated his name......

At last, he only managed to say, "Okay, only you in this school can call me that."

Man he really wasn't good at handling girls......

"To continue my sentence," He went back on answering Ochako's first question, "I don't stand against of being a hero, but really, I hope they would know the consequence first before doing heroic acts. No one wants their justice to be seen as crooked, if that happened, it will lead to making one more villain to harm the society."

"And why are you willing to tell me this?" Ochako asked.

"Because we all think that you're a good person. Although we knew your reason of being a hero, we would still like to be friends with you. Right Shochan?"

"Agree, you're one of the nicest girl we have ever met." Shouto remained his expressionless mask and continued to eat his soba, but they all know that he was happy.

"Look what I have saw! Three villains sitting against a hero-in-training? How funny, do you three really think you can cope in this school as villains?" A teasing voice interrupted their conversation.

"Quit that, Monoma, there's no reason for you to target us." Shouto responded coolly, the ignored Monoma's existence.

"Then how about the girl next to you?" Monoma remained smirking, "Are you going to brainwash this girl to become one of you? Or are you going to kill everyone in U.A.?! You three should be dead and lost forever!"