Chapter 23 - Izuku (Eizetsu) vs Bakugo

Third person P. O. V.
"Let's dance."

Eizetsu held his trident and rushed to Bakugo, aiming for his neck.

But of course, winning wouldn't be that easy, especially when the one fighting with him was the explosive-durian-head Bakugo.

Bakugo did a right-sided kick towards Izuku, only to see Izuku suddenly vanished and reappeared on the right side of his back.

"You always start with a right-sided kick, Katsuki. Or shall I call you Mr. Bakugo, I know everything about you, you have no chance of winning." Izuku teased.

"I'm not going to lose to you,  f*cking villain." Bakugo growled, "No one could stop me from winning!"

"Really? But you have lost once before, to Midor-"

"Don't you dare to say that name!"

Bakugo punched hard on Izuku's stomach, making the victim cough blood, the blood dripped slowly through his mask.

"Looks like my body condition is a bit worse than I thought...... Let me not use any combat against you, Kacchan." Izuku softly muttered, not letting Bakugo to hear anything that he said.

Izuku then snapped his fingers making the blood falling to the ground became needles to attack Bakugo.

"Quit this f*cking annoying sh*t move! You scumbag!" Bakugo shouted, that was easy to dodge for him.

Bakugo managed to sprint towards Izuku without getting hit.

Out of Izuku's surprise, he raised his hand up and said:

"Let me see who's under this f*cking dull useless poison mask!"

Bakugo thought:

F*cking villain, I will expose you in front of the whole class, then I'll kill you......?

He slapped on the villain's face and the mask fell, showing a familiar face of him. Yes, his victim of the ten years bullying, the freckled, annoying friend of him - Midoriya Izuku

"Well, seems that I can't hide any longer!" He said casually, like he was a spectator. "Long time no see Kacchan, oh no, pardon my mistake, Katsuki, and also All Might."

Bakugo was not the only one shocked of what he saw. All Might, who was behind the screens with the other students, was also in a static shock.

"M-Midoriya?"

As he said that, he received a cold glare from Shouto and a figure who have just came in.

"Hyde......You have came...... " Shouto turned his head looking at Kazuya.

"How did you know that name? I don't reckon telling that to you." Kazuya said with his mouth slightly opened, a bit surprised of Shouto's words.

"You wrote that in the costume letter."

"Oh right! Silly me."

"Then?" Kazuya smirked, "I normally came here just to look at my student's performance, looks like I've met something interesting, am I right?"

"Sure, it's finally time for this bastard to know his mistakes." Shouto teased at All Might's blank face.

"Oh and by the way, Zetsu would like you to use the 'Library', is that okay? "

"It's okay. Eizetsu finally started his revenge, that's the thing we all hope for. Let this be a party invitation to all of you, students and staff of class 1-A. You all have the right to know him." Kazuya clapped his hands and then all the people were surrounded by a blue aura.