Chapter 21 - The lottery

Izuku's P.O.V.
"Okay, now as everyone's here, I would like to pair up everyone to groups and fight with each other. One group will become the villain that needs to set and protect the nuke while the other group needs to become the hero to find the nuke and reset it by touching it. If the hero can't accomplish their mission in 15 minutes, the villain win. Acting is also assigned. You will choose your role by drawing lots." All Might said as he took out a box. "Let's get this started."

After the lottery, we wandered around the room to find our partners.

"Zetsu~"

Ochako ran towards me holding her paper and asked, "Which group are you?"

"Group A"

"Oh! Then we are in the same group! Yes!" She exclaimed, I was also happy about it since I was at least with someone familiar with apart from that durian-head.

After a several rounds
"The next groups that will be fighting is Group A and Group D! Group A will be the villain and Group D will be the hero!Which means Uraraka Ochako and Yumei Eizetsu vs Bakugo Katsuki and Iida Tenya!" All Might announced.

This is much worse than I thought would be! How terrible my luck is!

"Okay Ochako, we will have to add oil on this. I don't think Kacchan will hold back on us."

"Same. Do you have any plans?"

"Yes I do. But first we should think where should we put this 'nuke' in this seven-storage building. Will the fifth floor be a good idea?" I stated, "They will not be able to come up so fast."

"Okay! I give in! Zetsu you're such a thinker!" Ochako praised me making my face redder and redder.

"A-anyway, this will be our plan......"

Short cliffhanger here~ By Abyss.
As a addition, this is my drawing of how Shouto and Izuku reacted to their costume.

Forgive me if I didn't draw well. If you're wondering why Izuku had long hair, I will put his villain costume with colors accompanied with Shouto's in the next chapter.