Chapter 27 - The Chemical Reaction of the man Shinso Hitoshi

The school bell which represents the end of a school day has rung, everyone hurried back to their homes except for one person......Yumei Eizetsu .

He's been waiting for Shinsou for a long time, but the one who he was waiting didn't even show up till now! Izuku started to think that was Shinsou safe at all, after all, he have just brainwashed Bakugo in the cafeteria and as Izuku knew, Bakugo would possibly pick on Shinsou when no one's there.

Fortunately, Shinsou came out without bruises, seems that he had thought too much.

"Now, let's go, shall we." Shinsou smiled at Izuku, his smile somehow reminds him of Shigaraki's.

"Sure!"

Then the two, oh no, three (including Shouto) went back to the bar and sat down, receiving a drink from Kurogiri.

"Thanks Kurogiri."

"Wow, I have never thought that the villain's base is so beautiful." Shinsou stated.

"Well, not all villains' base are like this, it's only the vanguard squad of the league living here." Izuku smiled, he was really proud of this place, he lived here for at least five years, and it was his best memories staying here.

"Oh Zetsu, a new visitor?" Dabi and Toga walked down the stairs and saw the three, "I have to say you're truly the communicator of the league."

"Izu~" Toga tackled Izuku on the ground holding her knife up but Izuku immediately responded to her actions, he grabbed her wrist and put his arm on Toga's shoulders, slowly getting up.

"You surely didn't give up training Izu~" Toga giggled, but soon she frowned, "this will make me harder to make you bleed~"

"Practice makes perfect." Izuku smiled.

"Okay, Toga, enough. Don't you see we have a statue visitor here?" Dabi grabbed Toga's back and apologized to Shinsou, "Sorry for the crazy act, I'm Dabi and this insane, blood-thirsty bitch is Toga."

"It's ok, don't mind. I'm just trying to cope with someone holding a knife on her lover, not a big deal of being an audience." Shinsou grinned, making Izuku a human tomato.

"H-hey, I'm not her lover!" Izuku screamed, which touched the 'laughing nerve' of everyone.

"Good joke kid." Dabi tapped on his shoulder, still laughing.

"Your welcome." Shinsou grinned, "Then, what do you want to talk with me? Whatever broccoli boy it is."

"Bro-Broccoli boy?!" Izuku shuttered, he thought he found Shinsou's talent of making names.

Everyone burst out tears. Even Kurogiri started to giggle.

"Hey! D-don't laugh!!!!!!!!!!!" Izuku shouted, but it didn't ease the laughter at all.

"What the heck are you laughing at? I'm sleeping ya know?"

Shigaraki scratched his neck as he came down the stairs.

"Oh! Tomura-nii~help!!!" Izuku found his straw and pulled it.

"Stop laughing, brats! Or else, I'll return all of you to ash!" Shigaraki exclaimed as he took a glass cup with all his five fingers down making it crumbled.

Shigaraki may be a man-child, but he's not stupid. Otherwise he won't become the leader of the league. He figured out what may had happened to Izuku.

Everyone stopped laughing, Shigaraki's threat works all the time.

"OK, let's get into the subject." Izuku said, "Now then......"

"Where should we start first?"