Chapter 53

"A warning?"

"Yes, a warning." Nexus added, "As the twin of the overpowered, I also have a strong ability of foreseeing the future. And what I saw recently, was not a good sign to you two."

"You two will be betrayed by someone you trust the most apart from each other and us."

The lovers looked at Nexus suspiciously, no one did notice Hyde smirked and sneakily opened his right eye glaring at his twin.

"How can you prove that you are not lying? Although you are Hyde's twin, we don't have a reason to trust you." Shouto coldly stated the truth, they don't have a concrete reason to trust the claimed-to-be-Hyde's-twin.

"Well, you two should know that Hyde couldn't lie due to his own reason...... "

"Wait, what do you mean by he 'couldn't'?" Shouto interrupted.

Everyone knew that Hyde hates liars, also lying himself, but there's no way that he couldn't lie......

"You do realize......" Hyde suddenly spoken, "that there's something called a contract, do you?"

Izuku understood immediately, "So you have a contract of 'not lying' on yourself?"

"Yes, and that's the same with Nexus." Hyde held Nexus' hand and showed the two the same scythe symbol that they had.

"......Okay, we'll be careful about that."

"Then that's all it, we'll send you back......"

Before Nexus could say anything more, Hyde went behind the lovers and hand-cut their neck in less than 3 seconds.

"H-" Shouto and Izuku fainted before they could react to what was happening.

"Are you really going to do this? Even if you did inform me using telepathy, that may still be dangerous." Nexus sat back down and looked at Hyde who caught both of their bodies.

"That's the only way to prevent that from happening. I will protect him no matter how it costs, that's my promise with her. Moreover, All for One is seriously not what he seems to be." Hyde replied, "And should you three come out? I don't know how were you able to stay here, but I think you should give me an explanation, Sieg. Jeanne's ability doesn't work on me."

The next moment, three shadow came out of the void. With Sieg expressing a complicating feeling on his face walking in front.

"Orphis, is this your choice? Someone asked me to make sure of that."

"How did you?!" Hyde replied surprisingly, "Oh, it's him isn't it? I don't know how did you make a connection with him, anyway, if that's the case, please help me to tell him one thing......"

He walked towards Sieg and whispered in his ear, "Tell this to him directly, 'You should know that I would keep my promise. Don't worry, Rave, Nexus and I would be back once when we finished everything that needs to be done. I'm the symbol of revenge and it's my duty to help out on relieving one's hatred, no matter how hard it is. Lastly, this would be my last chance......"

"to see whether these humans in this world are worth saving and survive in this broken game."

The knives in Hyde's words are really obvious and horrifying. Seems like he was going to plunge a knife into Sieg's body, killing him slowly and painfully.

"Apologies for my words."

"Nevermind, it's alright."

Silence filled the area.

"Sieg and Nexus, can you two help me with this?"

"Sure, only if you promise me to make a male body, it's so embarrassing to use a women body." Nexus said with anger, how could her (his) twin brother put him in a women body!

"Okay, then this is it. Sieg, please help me to observe any changes between All for One and Izuku, A. K. A. Eizetsu with Astolfo, whilst Jeanne helping you two to hide yourselves." Hyde stated.

"And for you, Nexus......"

Time skip to after the work division
Hyde crouched facing the unconscious, next lifting up their eyelids as he glared at both of their eyes with his white abnormal eye.

As soon as his eye met with the two, the cross changed into a red seagull symbol with three purple arrows pointing at it.

"I command you two in the name of the third order, that you will both remember a sequence: feoffor nebula ocellar. And you must remember that forever and ever even if you are ordered by someone else. You must not remember what I saw and must not remember what you see in me till the day you see me again in person. My order is absolute and no one can disobey." Hyde ordered emotionlessly.

"Nexus, I'm counting on you."

"Count on me, brother. I will handle all of this."

"Now then, here's the main part," Hyde continued, "help me to think of the scene."

Here's the end of this Book, I will soon write the sequel as soon as possible.