Chapter 30 - THE LESSON

Izuku's P.O.V.
"Z-et-su! Wake up!"

I was shaken awake by someone, possibly my lover.

"*Yawn*, Shochan, what's the matter? Why not let me sleep!~" I screamed, I just want to f*cking get some sleep!

"Well today is a normal school or whatever day then I would let you. But did you forget who is teaching us today?" Shouto sighed.

"It's the terrifying nine-headed dragon and we won't want to trigger him by skipping his lesson. Especially after we asked him to let Shinsou join."

I then jumped out off bed and hurriedly changed my clothes, then we rushed down stairs, grabbed our breakfast (sandwiches made by Kurogiri) and ran away from home to school.

Though the bar was almost 3 km far, we still managed to make it. (I don't know the actual distance of U. A. and the bar, but let's assume it's 3 km far)

Man, Kazuya's spartan trainings were so harsh! I was so relieved that I won't need to do those again......for now.

When we got to U. A., I tapped my special card on the gate, since we're not actual students, we have a special recognition card.

"Goddamn it, we finally made it!" I shouted as I sat down at my seat.

Next, Ochako saw my tiredness and walked towards me.

"Izu~what happened to you? Are you okay?" She asked, worried about my status.

"Nothing, it's just......me and Shouto ran from home to here in about 8 minutes running for 3 km and we are now tired as f*ck." I replied.

"Eizetsu-kun, mind your language."

A serious voice came into our group.

"Oh it's you Iida! Sorry for knocking you out in the training last time."

"Nevermind, that's the task you were given and you fully accomplished it. Just please use less vulgar language, I don't want to see a second Bakugo in the class." Iida sighed, I can see how he was irritated about Bakugo.

"Thanks for your acknowledgement, Iida, but I suggest you and Ochako to go back to your seats immediately since today's lesson is Kazuya's, which means that our game between him and us will start in a minute."

"You know me well~Eizetsu!" Kazuya came in sitting on his wheelchair and said, "Now class, please return to your seats and listen to the planning of today."

The class went back to their seats immediately.

"Before we start our lesson, I would like to notify that this will last until dusk, therefore please remember to tell your parents if needed. Secondly, we will have a new member joining our class today." Kazuya announced as he looked at the door and said, "You can come in now."

The door was opened by the familiar purple haired boy, Shinsou. I was so happy to see him! Since he, Ochako, Shochan, Tokoyami and Iida were the only ones I could call them friends in U.A.

"This is Shinsou from the general department, he will be joining us in today's lesson as the same role with all of you."

"Nice to meet you." Tokoyami simply stated.

"Same." Shouto added.

Oh god, these two are really unable to communicate with others......

I broke the strange air in the class by jumping towards Shinsou and said, "Shinsou, happy to see you here! "

"Same as I......" Shinsou grinned, "......broccoli boy."

"Pfft. Hahahahha!" Everyone in the class started to burst out laughing, although some of them managed to resist it, the majority was unstoppable.

"Hey!!!"

Third person P. O. V.
After the laughter was eased, Kazuya fake coughed several times to attract the class' attention.

"So, may I ask everyone to change into your costumes then gather at Ground Delta? (I don't think the anime has Ground Delta, I just added it since...... Kazuya is an O. C. so I added a 'Ground', make sense?) " Kazuya asked politely, "For Eizetsu and Shouto please change into your villain costumes instead, since we have something special."

After 15 minutes
Everyone was standing on the meeting venue.

"Hey! Where's Kazuya?" Izuku questioned, seeing the others as frustrated as him.

"Who knows?"Shouto replied, "He told us to wait here but is late himself! "

Just when the others continued to chat, Kazuya suddenly appeared flying above them.

"Sorry for being late, I just have to take something from the base." Kazuya stated casually, but what everyone had saw, was 100% cannot be linked with the word.

He was holding something with both hands seperately, in which his right hand was holding a gigantic coffin while the other was holding almost everyone in the vanguard squad of the league.

"Ka-zu-ya! Let-go-of-me!!!!!!!!" Tomura struggled, unable to escape from Kazuya's grabbing.

"There's soooo little space-Toga wants more space!!!" Toga yearned, Kazuya was holding so tight that all 9 of them barely had space to breathe.

How can someone hold 9 people with one hand without feeling tired? And what the heck is that coffin!!!!!!Is Kazuya a vampire or something?!

"WTF!!! Why in the world are you bringing them here! And why are you f*cking flying?" Bakugo screamed.

That was the first time everyone agreed with his cursing.

"Well, for your training before noon, you will have to fight one of them in groups, since there are 18 in your class excluding Eizetsu and Shouto while there are 11 villains, you will be 2-3 in a group fighting 1-2 villains." Kazuya replied, "You need exprience on combating other than those drama-like fight scenes. For this coffin, it is for the training in the afternoon. I'll leave it as a surprise since it's our little game."

(Dead air......)

"Without a further ado, let's start the lesson."