Chapter 18 - The talk [2]

Izuku's P.O.V.
"Ahem. Now back to our subject," I said.

Oh God I'm still can't believe Shouto just did that! I'M BLUSHING I'M BLUSHING I'M BLUSHING! Important things needed to be said three times!

"Oh right, I really forgot everything when I saw your face." Ochako blushed, "then, why do you need to wear a mask?"

"I'm actually, err......hiding from someone." Izuku said nervously, "When I saw the list of the class, I saw someone familiar and that gave be chills to my spine. Since I know that he would probably blast me in my face and possibly kill me if he found me appearing right in front of him......"

"It's Bakubro, isn't it?" Kirishima interrupted.

Bakubro?......Oh it's Kacchan......

"Eh? Um......how did you know?" I was puzzled about how did he figure out that quickly.

"Actually it's quite easy." Iida interrupted and explained, "Since the one who could possibly 'blast someone in their face' is most likely to be Bakugo."

"Yup, that's his style." I assured.

"Now, due to being late, I will only be answering one more question, bring it on!"

"Hm......" The whole group thought.

"Okay, I thought of the last one." Tsuyu said.

"Feel free to ask." I responded.

"Why do you two chose to become villains?"

That simple question shook us hard, the reason of being a villain......

"......Zetsu, are you really going to tell them?" Shouto asked me with a worried face, we both knew about the other's past.

"It's alright, Shouto. Thanks for worrying about me. I really appreciate it."

"So to answer your question, we must talk about our past." I said, "Prepare for it to be unpleasant."

Everyone gulped.

"So in my childhood, I was once a friend of Kacchan A. K. A. Bakugo Katsuki, we were best friends, admired All Might a lot and wanted to become heroes until my mother brought me to check my quirk......

I was quirkless"

"Wait what? How are you quirkless? You said you have more than one quirk!" Ojiro was confused, I can tell.

"Let me continue my story. As I got the result, you can maybe foresee what was coming. I was bullied, abused, insulted by classmates, everyday was a living hell to me. Kacchan was one of the bullies, but that was not the worst thing. Remember the sludge villain incident in which Kacchan was captured?"

"Oh I know that, I heard that a foolish classmate of his tried to save him......" Iida said.

I immediately interrupted him once he said 'foolish'.

"Iida, the 'foolish' classmate that you said was me. The reason why I need to do that was because of those irresponsible heroes who just sat at the side saying that they can't help because of the incapability of their quirks."

"H-how could they! They aren't heroes!"

"Of course that was bad, but that still wasn't the worst, so after my fail attempt, All Might, of course, came to save the day. He trapped the sludge villain in a plastic bottle and went away. Before he went, I asked him a question, 'Can a quirkless be a hero?' Then guess how him answered me? 'My boy, I have to say, that it is impossible for a quirkless to be a hero, as you know heroes always have to risk their lives helping and fighting villains. Therefore, having a quirk is a must for the occupation. If you really want to help others, maybe you can consider to be a police officer. Although it is a minor one, it still helps a lot in our society.'"