Chapter 32 - Hagakure the Beauty???

Kazuya's P.O.V.
I walked towards the two injured students, then took out a knife and stabbed my own neck.

Like usual, green blood flowed along my skin. I then took the knife out and gave the unconscious duo to drink.

But something special happened.

Hagakure's body suddenly became visible to them and everyone (except me) all gasped at her beauty, even Ojiro who had just gotten up.

Hagakure has white platinum hair, gold eyes and pale skin. If they didn't saw the body appeared wearing the uniform, they would have thought that the queen of the stars has came.

 If they didn't saw the body appeared wearing the uniform, they would have thought that the queen of the stars has came

"H-Hagakure......" Ojiro shuddered, blushing as he was attracted by Hagakure's look.

"Ojiro? What happened?" Hagakure blinked her eyes, confused of the current situation.

I handed her a mirror to her and sighed, I never thought that my blood has such an effect, it's true that that blood was very effective when it comes to healing, but it doesn't mean that......

Oh wait, maybe Hagakure's problem of not making herself visible is considered as a sickness? Yes, that may be it.

Third person P. O. V.
So after Hagakure received the mirror from Kazuya, she gazed at her reflection as eyes slowly gets bigger.

"T-this is me?" She exclaimed, "It's so long since last time I saw myself! How did you do that?"

"Well, I gave you two to to drink my blood then this happened. Since my blood has a healing effect, may I ask is your symptom of not able to show yourself a sickness?" Kazuya questioned.

"I know it's kinda funny...... actually it is a sickness to me since 4 years ago I want to hide from the crowd and suddenly became invisible. My quirk is late-manifested so I don't have the control on it. The doctor said that it may me a sickness called UQM (Uncontrollable Quirk Manifestment) then...... yes, until a minute ago, I can't remain myself visible to others ." Hagakure explained, though she said it in a plain tune, her happy expression can't hide her real feeling.

"Then that's good that you are healed now. Have some rest and we'll start the next section." Kazuya stated with no emotion included, sometimes Izuku suspect that did Kazuya ever had any real emotion.

After the 'Visibility Incident' Kazuya brought Izuku out and gave him a box of kastudon.

"Oh, you really brought this for me? Thank you!" Izuku snatched the kastudon from Kazuya's hand, leaving Kazuya to do a 'I give up' smile.

After a minute, the hungry Izuku cleared almost half of the kastudon while Kazuya hadn't started to eat yet.

"Kazuya-nii, don't you need to eat? You should be hungry at this point."

Kazuya smiled, "No I don't, I don't need to eat anything to regain my energy. Also, I don't have the feeling of being hungry."

"Now,  if you allow me to take my stuffs from my coffin I would be thankful." He continued, sat on his wheel chair and moved to the coffin which he put in the center of the ground an hour ago.

Izuku sneaked up on his mentor, curious about what is inside Pandora's box, Kazuya curved his upper body to take a somehow glove-like compartment, it is attached with silver strings which width is less than 0.1mm.

Honestly speaking, even Izuku didn't know why he could see those thin strings with his bare eyes. Since he was with the league, he started to be able to see things that others couldn't see. Such as dead spirits flying everywhere, tiny spots glowing in the air and even the chains on Kazuya. (Shigaraki and the others in the league can't see the chains)

Anyways, he knew himself was already abnormal in this society. If there's anything he wanted, that would be his family's safety and happiness.

Next, Kazuya moved his fingers and immediately, two man-like objects appeared.

One was black in color and the other was white, both of them have an eye on their right and left face respectively.

"This would be interesting~" Kazuya smirked, no one knows if he was smirking about things that would happen next or Izuku who was behind the wall.