Chapter 6 - Kazuya

Kazuya's P.O.V.
Izuku fell into my arms and passed out, I sighed, All for One was always like that.

Before I could do anything, All for One dismissed the members only leaving three of us in the room.

"All for One, now it's my turn to ask you." I said, it was great that Izuku suddenly passed out, or else I would need to rearrange his memory.

"What are you hoping for? Chaos? Equality? Liberty? Or anything else?" I asked with venom, it doesn't matter whether his plan was to destroy the world or what, just if it doesn't harm Izuku then that's okay. I know that the man in front of me must have some plans on Izuku, and I won't allow him to cause any harm on Izuku.

"Well, it's none of your business, Kazuya. But you can calm down since I'm never going to abandon or give up my son." He answered, though I didn't really believe him.

Then I took Izuku back to my room, waiting for him to wake up.

Izuku's P. O. V
I woke up in a galactic room and found myself laying on a bed.

I tried to move my body but somehow the pain defeated my body.

"Izuku, you finally woke up......" Kazuya 'walked' to my bed, but what he did then scared the soul out of me.

He took a sword that was put next to him then stabbed himself in the neck. Green liquid ran down his body instead of blood, next he somehow took out a gold, small wine cup from nowhere to store some of the liquid then put water to dilute it.

"Drink it. "

"Wha-?mmmmmmm..."He suddenly held up my head and pour the unknown liquid in my mouth.

My pain disappeared in a second.

"My blood has a lot of functions, the green blood is the blood of an elf, it can heal you up in a second." Kazuya said, but what caught my attention wasn't his blood, he was standing! I remembered that he should be sitting on the wheelchair before I passed out!

"Kazuya, how are you......standing?" I exclaimed.

"Oh, you mean this?" Kazuya pointed at his mechanical legs, "Well, it's true that I always sit on a wheelchair, but that doesn't mean that I can't stand up, it's just a bit tiring since I can't touch the ground and that I need to keep myself floating. Therefore actually I'm not really standing but floating."

"Ok, but before we say anything, let me jot them down in my notebook......"

"You don't need to find it, I picked it up for you." Kazuya interrupted and handed me a notebook that have some traces of explosion on it.

" Kazuya interrupted and handed me a notebook that have some traces of explosion on it

"Thanks, now let me jot them down......by the way, what is your last name?"I questioned.

"It's Tokigawa, Tokigawa Kazuya." He answered.

=============break line============
A/N
This is my O.C's character file

Name: Tokigawa Kazuya (時川和也)

Age:??? (Approximately 15)

Nationality: Half Chinese Half Japanese

Hair: Brown, slightly pulled back on one side, long

Eyes: Heterochromia iridum cat eyes (One yellow one white, have black whites, normally green human eyes with normal whites.), have special powers, he uses gauze to wrap them up

Body: Whole body except his head and legs were wrapped with gauze. He has mechanical legs and mild-pointy ears like elves

Height: 180cm

Occupation: Informant , assassin, Teacher on tactics, vigilante.

'Villain' name: Hydra (Hyde)