Chapter 4 - The L.o.V.

Third person's P. O. V
At Izuku's funeral, no one except for his classmates, teachers and Bakugo showed up in the occasion.

Not even his long lost dad, or his most admired hero All Might.

While in the underground......

Izuku's P. O. V
Where am I?

I opened my eyes and saw a blurry vision of a cell, I knew immediately where I was and was ready for torture.

Third person P.O.V.
"So? You are finally awake? Huh? You son of a bitch who just want to get away from your promise." The light blue haired man with a hand covering his face said with anger.

"I know, Shigaraki, I just want to give my good ol' 'friend' a double shot. Now as you took me here, I don't have a stand for me to join the league, so simply take my foolish action as my last struggle, and I'm ready for punishment."

"No, I won't do that. I just hope you won't do such thing again, after all I'm the one who recommended you here, so don't let me look down on you." The man, Shigaraki said to Izuku angrily. Although he used an irritating tone on Izuku, somehow Izuku felt warm in his heart.

When was the last time that anyone cared about him? Kacchan? No. His classmates? No. Teachers? No.

Only his mother, but she was dead already, killed by a 'hero'.

Thinking about that, tears rolled down his cheeks and he tightened his own hands which made him start to bleed.

Suddenly he felt someone hugging him, it was Shigaraki.

"Hey kid, you don't have to be sad, we will be your new family and we'll promise you, we will let you have a chance to get revenge on those fake heroes...... " He said to Izuku, Izuku believed that he had sympathy towards his incident, like he said, they are going to be a family.

"Well then, we should go upstairs to meet your family members first, shall we?"

"Sure, Tomura nii-san ~"

He was happy to see Izuku calling him as a brother (nii-san means 'brother' in Japanese) and getting out of his misery when they were going up.

At the bar......
Shigaraki pointed at the members sitting in the bar.

"Let me introduce do you, first, this is Kurogiri, the bartender and our warp gate, his quirk is Warp, which means he could teleport others to other places as long as he knows the place or the coordinates."He pointed at the black mist man who was wiping the glass cups.

"Nice to meet you, I believe you are Izuku, right? Tomura said a lot of things about you. "

"Oh really? Nice to meet you, Kurogiri-san, you could just call me Izuku if you want for now...... "

"Wait, what do you mean 'for now'? " Shigaraki asked, feeling puzzled about my words.

"Well, as I am already dead in the outside world, which I am sure that you guys have put a fake body outside to prevent problems, I shall make up a new name for me to live in this world, but that will be after meeting everyone." Izuku said with joy, he is going to have an entire new life and he's sure that it would be fun.

"Ok, then that guy with stitched purple skin is called Dabi, his quirk is cremation, it allows him to create extremely hot blue flames that will burn his enemy into ash, his flames also works well when it comes to torture." Shigaraki then pointed to the black-haired teen sitting on a red couch with another boy that has red and white hair and different colored eyes.

"I'm looking forward to cooperate with you, Izuku." Dabi smiled, then wrapped his hand around his mate, "In addition, this is my younger brother, Shouto." (Yes I made Todoroki Shouto as a villian)

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Shouto replied coldly.

Time skip (cuz I'm lazy to write more intros, basically every character you know in the league is there)

"Ne~Tomura nii~then who is that guy?" Izuku pointed at the brown haired teen sitting on a wheelchair, he was one hundred percent 'the weirdest person' he had ever seen in his life.

The stranger's eyes were wrapped with gauze, he has pointy ears and wore a small purple lip ring and a ear piercing. Moreover, he wore a collar around his neck and Izuku could see chains chained his body parts.

"Huh? Who are you talking about?" Shigaraki seems to not know about what Izuku was talking about. Therefore he looked at Izuku's pointed direction and then he widened his eyes.

"Izuku, be quiet." Shigaraki whispered, then he took a knife from nowhere and walked silently towards the stranger. When he was near enough to stab the stranger, the stranger suddenly grabbed his hand and threw him to the ground, which caught the attention of everyone.

"It isn't nice to stab others at the back, Tomura." The stranger grinned as he said with an ice-cold tone.

"Arrrrrggghhh, how the heck did you manage to get here every time without us noticing, Kazuya?!" Shigaraki exclaimed.

"I have my own ways." Kazuya said, "by the way, long time no see, Izuku."

All the members in the league turned their heads to Izuku.

"Have we met each other before?" Izuku asked in confusion, he had no idea how he met Kazuya.

"It's normal that you don't remember me, let me give you some hints, 'experimental subject', 'heroes' and 'non-human'." Kazuya smiles, it seems that he didn't mind about Izuku forgetting him.

"Experimental subject that is non-human? That sounds familiar...... let me think...... I've met some experimental subjects before, mostly from three projects...... first was the transferring quirk project, but all the targets are all prisoners with a quirk and no one is a non-human......" Izuku suddenly starts mumbling, his talking speed somehow impressed the members.

"How did he speak so fast?!" They shouted in heart, even Shouto's expression started to become strange, "And how did he know so many experimental projects?"

"Oh sorry, did I start my mumbling again?" Izuku apologized as he saw everyone staring at him, "It is hard for me to correct my bad habit."

"And for your reference, my father was a great scientist before and he took me to a lot of experimental sites, although he left our family, we still contact each other regularly. But for Kazuya, we may need to have a talk later when there's only us."

"As you wish."