Chapter 15 - A visit to the bar [2]

Izuku's P.O.V
"Kurogiri, I'm bringing 'friends' into the bar, tell Tomura-nii not to rage."

"Roger." Kurogiri accepted. "Tomura is out while Dia and Mr.Compress is now in the base and the bar respectively, so don't worry."

All of us we warped to the bar where Shouto and I always loved.

"Welcome to the League of Villains, heroes-in-training of U.A. high school. I'm Kurogiri, the bartender and the warp gate that you just stepped in." Kurogiri introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kurogiri." Momo responded politely, "Out of my surprise, this place is really cozy."

"Yes it certainly is, Miss Mademoiselle." Mr. Compress, who is wearing his mask and debut suit suddenly appeared right in front of our eyes.

"This is the place where we called home, though it is a bit small, it was the coziest home where I have dreamt of." He stated, "Oh, and by the way I'm a magician who can compress things or people into a marble and release them according to my will, which resulted my stage and villain name, Mr.Compress!"

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Compress, I'm Uraraka Ochako. I am a hero-in-training who can make things float by just a single touch including myself! Like my introduction?" Ochako copied Mr.Compress' speech and said joyfully.

"I'm loving this girl already!"

"Now, further ado, let's explore this place!" I exclaimed, bringing them to the different rooms in the base.

"We have four floors in our base. First is the ground floor bar that we are all in has a large variety of access to alcoholic drinks and bar games to play. There are also a lot of card games stored in the place." I said as Dabi walked to the counter and asked Kurogiri for a 'Sazerac' (a kind of cocktail that can have a high alcohol value)

Then I told Shouto to take us upstairs to the highest floor.

"This is the third floor of our base, we have multifunctional rooms for different members." Shouto plainly stated. "Since we have so many rooms, some of them are empty, but that doesn't affect the fact that everyone of us have a room for work."

"This place is really massive, I bet the one who planned and reconstructed the place must have given an arm and a leg." Tsuyu praised with her expressionless frog-face.

"For Zetsu, he has a room for doing his scientific experiments and researches. For me, I have a room to try and improve my quirk with my brother-Dabi, since we have similar quirks as a family."

"Wait, so you are saying that...... you and the one now at the bar drinking cocktail are brothers?" The multi-armed man asked, "You two don't look alike at all except for your eye color!"

"Well, that was actually because of Kazuya, who is also Hydra done makeup on him beforehand." I replied as I handed them a photo, "This is a picture of Dabi before doing makeup."

"What? This is a completely different person! Are you kidding us?!" Kirishima grabbed the photo and shouted.

"Really???!!!"

That's what I thought they would react.

"Okay, surprise is over, allow me and Shouto to continue introducing the place...... " I said.

"Wait, before continuing," Shoji interrupted, "If I remembered correctly, Hydra is your teacher, right?"

"Yes." I admitted, "what's your point?"

"I mean, if he's your teacher, then does he have a room?"

It was a normal question but it really challenges Shouto and my knowledge.

"Now as you said that, we are actually not sure but we doubt that he has one." Shouto replied.

"He is actually not a member of the league but a solo-wolf informant. The reason for him to teach me is that he has a contract between him and my father that he should take care of me, including training." I added as the tv screen hanging on the wall suddenly light up showing my father's face.

"Dad!" I said, "what's the matter?"

Ignoring the shocked face of the class, All for One said, "Nothing, it's just I heard that you're talking about Kazuya's room, so I just want to tell you that he does have one and it's just the one next to yours, Eizetsu."

"For real?!" I screamed, how can I not know about that! I've lived here for almost 5 years!!!

"Yes it's true."

"Then should we go to his room......?" Shouto immediately grinned after he heard the news.

I bet he wants to take revenge on Kazuya by looking at his eyes. I then looked behind me and was petrified of what I saw.

The class' eyes were burning determination, even the cool guy (Tokoyami) among the group stared at me.

I remained silent for a minute for Kazuya (A.K.A 為和也默哀一分鐘), I can't stop them for busting into the door.