Chapter 46 - A sticky gender situation

The whole group silenced......

"Astolfo, Zain really did tell you a lot of things......" Hyde grinned, looking at Zain, "I thought he said that he won't say my gender bend specialty out......right? Z-a-i-n?"

At this moment, Hyde's face was completely darkened.

"Before you recieve my punishment, I think I need to explain everything to all of you first. After all this was my idea and responsibility at the first place." Hyde turned to them and walked to a shrine in front of the group.

"Come in and have a seat, this may take a long time so you wouldn't want to stand the whole time."

The shrine was surpringly big, almost as big as the training ground of U. A.. It's hard to imagine that there's such a large space behind the relatively small door of the structure.

The group walked in and sat down.

"Great, then let's start the explanation." Hyde put her hands on her lap.

"As you may have seen and heard that we came from another dimension, I'm going to skip the briefing." Hyde continued, "Our organization is known as the consequence branch of 'Tarot', we are responsible balance the world's order, basically the process from the birth going to the end of its life."

"The intruders that you all just saw were enemies from the other side of the boundary of chaos. Their dimension was reversed from ours so they need to invade other world to get supplies for surviving, this is one of the worlds they target at. However, I didn't foresee that they will come that early."

As Hyde said that, she unwrapped her kimono showing the group her......

Mineta was K. O.

"Ka-Kazuya!" Izuku covered his eyes, trying to hide his sight from the evil existence of girls.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!" Ochako screamed as she blushed like an apple.

"......?"Hyde raised her eyebrow as her action stopped for a moment, questioning her comrades whether she did anything wrong using her cold eye.

Only to see that her comrades also looked away......

"What's wrong?"

"Ahem," Jeanne fake coughed, "Hyde, maybe you should turn back to male first before you continue, girls can't do that."

Then she pushed puzzled Hyde into a small room next to them.

"Haaa......" Everyone relieved.

"Did Hyde know what he was doing just then?" Izuku asked nervously.

"Unfortunately, no." Leon put his hand on his own head and sighed, "Although Hyde has his...... strange features, he doesn't really care about male or female. But since he's a boy when he was born, his mental state is close to the male side."

"So, as they're away, shall we introduce ourselves?" Sieg walked to Izuku and said, the visitors haven't introduced themselves towards the group yet.

"Oh, you reminded me. Sure." Izuku replied.

"Okay, then I'll start." Sieg smiled, "I'm Sieg, the master of Jeanne who had just pushed Hyde into the room."

"This is Astolfo, Frankenstein, Hercules......" Sieg started to introduce the members from his dimension.

After 5 minutes, the group understood that their world was experiencing the Holy Grail War that could grant the winner's wish. Each participant had a partner who was once a famous person that was powerful which were called 'servants' whilst the participants were 'masters'. However, Sieg and Jeanne were exceptions of this case, they were more likely to be partners instead of master and servant, Sieg didn't have the power to order Jeanne, who was the Ruler of the war.

"Sorry for waiting a long time." Hyde slowly walked out with Jeanne after he changed back to his own self, "I see you all have a brief understanding of each other...... Nevertheless, I shall continue talking."

Hyde took off the upper part of his clothing and unwrapped the gauze, showing several large, purple scars to the viewers.

"These aren't normal scars, they are part of the curse that I received, if it's the time for the intruders to come, the scar will get larger and larger at last covering my whole body. Originally, they should come after 2 months seeing the state of my scars, however, I don't know how they did but they truly managed to come here early."

Hyde's face became extremely serious, "There're only two kinds of explanations. First, the intruders found the coordinates early. Second, which I don't really believe, is that they somehow found someone in this dimension to make a contract with."