Chapter 43 - A helping hand

"What do you mean 'third phase'?"

"Well, Hyde's berserk has five phases, the first phase may be just his eye changing from yellow to red continuously. In this phase his curse will cause him to have a strong urge of eating organs especially the heart. He also still has control on his will and body. The second phase is just an enhancement of the previous state." Karma explained, before he could say anything more, Shouto interrupted the explaination.

"Hold on a second, what curse?"

"All of us has a curse in our soul, if we don't do certain things in a period of time, we may all have a chance to go berserk like Hyde." Clover pointed at the crazily struggling Hyde and said. "However, we must admit, his is much serious than ours. Even if he fulfilled the requirements, he still have a high chance to be taken over by the curse he is bearing."

"To be precise," Dia added as he guarding the group from the monster, "the stronger the bearer is, the stronger and crueler the curse will be."

"Now back to my explanation, if Hyde gets into the third phase, he would be able to use half of his power, which is able to destroy half of earth. And no one wants that to happen." Karma then turned back to Jekyll and asked, "Jekyll, where is Heart?"

Jekyll replied, "He's on his way, hold on for 5 minutes."

"Shouto, freeze him please." Izuku asked.

"As you wish, babe."

The next second, Hyde was covered with ice.

"Well, hope this will hold long enough, last time he busted out of it after 15 minutes." Shouto wished nervously.

"Hope this'll do."

After about 3 minutes, a red portal appeared behind Karma and soon a crowd of people walked out.

"Karma I'm here, how's Hyde?"

"He's moving to the third phase. I'm sure that you'll need to fight him, Heart."

"Geez, didn't I told you guys to call me Zain? I do have a name you know?" The man scratched his head and said with nuisance.

"Anyways," Zain continued, "I brought allies here, they will be helping us for cleansing those pesky intruders."

"Great, but please, the most important thing now is Hyde, no one would want him to be in this state."

At the same time, the prisoner broke out from the ice.

"Sure." Zain took out his sword and rushed towards the prisoner, "Whoever that is, let go of that fabric, now!"

The two then fought each other mid-air, both of them were wearing an excited face, especially Zain.

"It's such a long time for us to fight each other, Hyde. Let's see whether you have stayed strong."

On the other hand
Izuku fought the intruders as he went closer to the visitors.

"Hey, nice to meet you! I'm Eizetsu, who are you?"

The brown haired boy looked at Izuku shyly, soon he spoke, dodging as he pointed at the blonde next to him, "Nice to meet you too, I'm Sieg and this is Jeanne."

"Nice to meet you." Jeanne replied as she used her flag to guard the aggressive intruder's attack.

"Wait a second, you are holding a flag and you are wearing your armor......" Izuku suddenly thought out something, "Jeanne, are you Jeanne d'arc?"

"Yes."

"Really? I can't believe this! I could really see a hero with my eyes! Should I say this is a miracle from another dimension?"

Back to the fight
"Traitors, must, die."

Hyde mumbled as he held his scythe slashing everything near him.

"You really lost yourself, huh?!" Zain teased as his natural red eyes were looking at Hyde's abnormal ones, "I'm not going to let you live, you know?"

Hyde silenced, he continued to slash on Zain, attempting to kill him.

The sound of blades striking each other were heard clearly.

"This is taking enough long, let's end this shall we?" Zain took out a gun and aimed at Hyde's neck, "Normally it would be impossible for me shoot you, but now? That's the easiest thing."

He shot out a bullet and it went through the target, then as Hyde was starting to lose conscious, he quickly cut Hyde's head off.

Green blood was erupted from Hyde's remaining body, which is now falling to the ground uncontrollably.

"Hyde!"