Chapter 29

"Overcome?" Izuku stated, "Nope, I never, ever did overcome the bullying."

"You should know the reason, Shinsou, as we are the same type of people."

Shinsou didn't say anything. Izuku was right, how could someone forget their bullying that affected their whole life?

"To be honest, the only reason that I'm now still living is because of my family here, they treated my as one of them, unlike those f*cking bastards." Izuku cursed, "They left my mother to die. They bullied me for ten years straight, they even told me to die. So tell me, should I forgive them? Should I leave my past to live a new life pretending that nothing happened?"

Shinsou shook his head.

"Right, anyways, that's not what I want to talk with you." Izuku stated. "You know what, when I see you saying that you won't be a hero in any ways, which I suppose you mean in others' eyes, it makes me irritated."

"You can be a hero, Shinsou. The thoughts of people aren't always required to be one. I don't know what yor definition of 'hero' is, but for me, it means the individual who does actions to succeed their 'justice'. Villains are also heroes from another perspective, keep that in mind."

"Yeah, you're possibly right." Shinsou teased himself, "Why would, or should I look hard at others' thoughts of my future? I'm so dumb......"

"Thank you Izuku."

"Your welcome, and by the way," Izuku said, "our class is going to have Kazuya's lesson tomorrow, would you like to come?"

"In case if you don't know, Kazuya, AKA Hydra is the one who kicked Vlad King in the stomach before school was over." Shouto added since actually only All for One, Kurogiri, Shigaraki and Izuku will call Hydra as Kazuya.

"Is that even possible?" Shinsou asked, "I would like so but I don't think it is possible for me, a general department student, to come to a heroics class and have lessons."

"Well, normally it isn't." Izuku smiled, "But in this case, I think Kazuya will have his ways to let the other teachers nod. Shinsou, actually your quirk is really strong, but I suggest you to train your body and psychology to enhance your physical ability and decrease the hardness of letting someone who knows your quirk to fall into your trap or plan......"

"Woah, wait. Are those what you have analyzed just 5 minutes before? How can you analyze so fast?" Shinsou stopped Izuku's mumbling, and asked surprisingly, he had never seen some who can analyze a certain amount of data while talking in 5 minutes.

"If you manifest something as your hobby, you will be willing to and good at that thing." Izuku simply replied.

Shouto gave a proud face, like it's saying 'my boyfriend is great'.

"I believe that you will be a great hero Shinsou."

Shinsou blushed at the statement, Izuku was the first one to approve his quirk.

Though silence is flowing in the air, the two can sense Shinsou's unspoken 'Thanks'.

"It almost time for you to leave, I guess. Look forward to tomorrow's training."

"Sure!" Shinsou said as a portal formed behind him.

Before he stepped into the mist, Izuku suddenly added something.

"Oh and there's one more thing, please have the preparation for tomorrow. As Kazuya's lesson or training were never easy to anyone, both physically and mentally."

Izuku then sighed when Shinsou really left, hoping that he had heard his message.

"Shochan," Izuku said cheerfully watching at his boyfriend, "wanna play before we sleep?"

"Why not? It will be a great preparation for tomorrow."