Chapter 31 - Part 1 activity

Izuku's P. O. V.
Kazuya led our group to the center of the Ground. Then he took a box from nowhere and put it in front of the class.

"The same good ol' way, drawing lots."

These are the results:
Uraraka Ochako + Iida Tenya vs Kurogiri
Kaminari Denki + Jirou Kyouka vs Magne + Mustard
Mezo Shouji + Momo Yaoyozoru vs Toga Himiko + Spinner
Koda Koji + Tsuyu Asui vs Twice + Mr.Compress
Sero Hanta + Mineta Minoru vs Dia
Shinsou Hitoshi + Kirishima Eijirou vs Dabi
Rikido Sato + Aoyama Yuga vs Shigaraki Tomura
Mashirao Ojiro + Hagakure Tooru vs Muscular
Bakugo Kastuki + Tokoyami Fumikage vs Yumei Eizetsu + Todoroki Shouto
All Might + Vlad King vs Hydra......

Wait, what? All Might and Vlad King are here?

We all looked behind, only to see All Might and Vlad King hiding behind the pillar in which Vlad King had the 1-B students following him.

"Looks like we have visitors here......All Might, Vlad King and class 1-B, may I ask why you are all here? " Kazuya questioned, he seemed to be not surprised, but a bit excited?

"Oh well, I should have given you a proposal about me coming here with my class for educational purpose." Vlad King stated, "But for All Might......"

"Nevermind,"Kazuya interuped, "I know his reason."

Shouto and everyone looked at me, I admit, I was possibly the reason of All Might coming here since he may have felt guilty, but what in the world are these attention coming for? I'm not a celebrity!

Ignoring All Might's frustrated look, Kazuya clapped his hands and continued, "Alright, now here's the briefing. Later, you heroes need to fight with the villains, in which no one should kill each other......"

He stared at Tomura-nii, Muscular and Toga, which was normal since those three were bloodthirsty maniacs when it comes to fighting heroes.

"Tch, fine" Tomura-nii tetched.

"Good, let me continue." Kazuya sighed, "In order to win, heroes have half an hour to succeed your target, if you exceed the time limit, villains win. For the target, it will be given to all of you heroes in a minute, everyone is different."

"Please send a representative in your group to take the note of your target. You all have 30 minutes to discuss your tactics."

While they were going out, I went to where Shouto was standing and pulled him to a corner.

"Shochan, have a plan?" I asked, though what we need to do was dodging, no one knows what was their target.

"No I don't. But I know that if we know that we need to dodge, we should not let them touch us even if it's our finger." Shouto commented.

"Then Tokoyami is the main focus......" I said as I grabbed my notebook.

Tokoyami Fumikage
His quirk is Dark Shadow.
It consist a shadow that has its own thoughts and ideas to support it's user.
Strength: Supreme combat skills, tactics and humor.
Weakness: The shadow will be uncontrollable when it is in a dark area. In that case, it will become very arrogant and will not care about the user's thoughts.

"We should better shine on him continuously so that Dark Shadow's power will be weakened......Shochan, can you do it?"

"I'm not sure about that. Certainly I could generate a fire, but I can't control it if it leaves the area where it touches my body." Shouto stated.

"Okay, I got that covered. I'll make a lantern that will not be destroyed easily float in the air, can you light it up?"

"Roger."

Then we both looked at Kazuya, All Might and Vlad King. Despite the fact that they were fighting each other, we had never seen Kazuya fought anyone with full attention. Kazuya was indeed strong, almost no one except my father could really resist his attack, even if he didn't use all his strength. I don't know how I should comment, but sometimes we all agree that Kazuya was prideful. Though he did had the right to be like that.

"Eizetsu? What's the matter?" Kazuya asked as he saw my stare.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking things about you. I know that you're not human, but I really don't know why were you willing to help the league or us. You are really strong, as strong as my father and All Might, you could have conquered the world if you really had the thought, then why help us?" I stated, Kazuya was a strong ally, but also an unknown being, no one knows about his reason of being what he is.

Kazuya's smiling face struck, it seemed that he was surprised about my question. He then slightly sighed and continued, "Eizetsu, do you really want to know?"

I nodded.

"Unfortunately, now isn't the right time to tell you. If you truly want to know, meet me back the bar after the lessons and we'll have a talk. You could bring Shouto if you want." Kazuya suggested, skipping my reply, he turned back and announced the start of the fight.

Results of the fights (cuz I'm lazy):
Uraraka Ochako + Iida Tenya vs Kurogiri = Villain (v) won
Kaminari Denki + Jirou Kyouka vs Magne + Mustard = Hero (h) won
Mezo Shouji + Momo Yaoyozoru vs Toga Himiko + Spinner = v won
Koda Koji + Tsuyu Asui vs Twice + Mr.Compress = h won
Sero Hanta + Mineta Minoru vs Dia = v won
Shinsou Hitoshi + Kirishima Eijirou vs Dabi = h won
Rikido Sato + Aoyama Yuga vs Shigaraki Tomura v won
Mashirao Ojiro + Hagakure Tooru vs Muscular = v won (h heavily injured)
Bakugo Kastuki + Tokoyami Fumikage vs Yumei Eizetsu + Todoroki Shouto = v won
All Might + Vlad King vs Hydra......=...... Hydra won

"Okay, data collected. Can someone move Ojiro and Tooru to the side first? I will go there later to heal them. Now please rest and meet me up at 1300 at the forest behind U.A." Kazuya announced as he closed his laptop.

"Kazuya, may I come and help?"

"Sure."