Chapter 19 - 'idk how to name this'

Third person P.O.V.
It's another sunny day(yup lame opening) that everyone went to school, but in class 1-A something is different.

"What happened to them? They look so intensed!" Jirou, the earphone girl exclaimed.

Everyone who went to the bar yesterday went silent until the bell rang. They said nothing else except for 'hello' and 'good morning'.

"What the hell have you done to them,haaaaaaaa?!"

Bakugo ran into Izuku, who just walked into the classroom and grabbed his collar.

"Woah woah woah, chill, I didn't do anything to them. We just have a little talk." Izuku expression didn't change, his voice was a calm as the lake, which made the class very surprised.

"Do you think that I will believe in a piece of villain trash like you? I'm gonna......"

Kirishima put his hand on Bakugo's shoulder.

"He isn't lying, Bakubro, all we did was really having a talk and discovery, there was nothing else." Kirishima's sighed, "It's just, the topic was pretty heavy and hard to accept."

Izuku smirked, showing Bakugo the 'you see?' eyes.

"Well you two should go back to your seats right now or I'll lock both of your quirks up."

Kazuya, sitting on his wheelchair, pushed the door with his inhumane strength and he said.

"Alright, but you shouldn't be telling me, Kazuya." Izuku said playfully, waiting for Bakugo to rage.

"Hmph, okay."

The rage didn't come, to Izuku's surprise, he was hoping for Kazuya to lock Bakugo's power due to his misbehaviour.

Bakugo walked back to his seat. Which cause everyone gasped since him didn't rage-beat Izuku to his death like he usually seems to do.

"Why didn't you......?"

"I promised someone who is dead to never misuse my quirk again and swore that I must become a hero for our sake. Just that, nothing else. Doesn't mean I don't want to beat you up or scared of that guy. Make this clear."

"Ho? Really? You promise a dead person you will never misuse your quirk again? I can't believe it. After all...... "

Izuku put his mouth his to Bakugo's ear.

"he was dead because of you, Bakugo Katsuki. Hahahahahaha......"

Bakugo froze.

"H-how did you know this?"

"Who knows? But I can tell you that I'm now existing because of him. Prepare to bare your consequence, Bakugo Katsuki."

Kazuya grinned.

You are finally giving it into action......Eizetsu, hope you have good luck on that. What you will experience in the next two months.....will not allow you to do your revenge.

He left the classroom without leaving a trace.

Five minutes later......
"Hello class! I came in the classroom like a normal person!" All Might said as he busted into the door.

All Might......

"Oh is that really All Might?!"

"He is teaching us?"

"Is he wearing his Silver Age limited costume, that's so cool!"

"Now..." All Might started, "I will be your Heroics teacher this year, I will train your combat skills and what you need to know to become a hero."

"Wait, isn't Hydra our combat teacher?" Shouto raised up his hand.

"Yes, but he is teaching you in the activity lesson. Therefore he can arrange the time slot in his lesson for combat or activity."

"Alright."

"Further ado, we will be training right from now, please change to your costume immediately and go to Ground Beta, your costume is in the changing room. Exchange students have one too." All Might shouted, "Plus Ultra!!!!"

Then the class left the classroom.

But as Izuku passed by All Might, he whispered to him.

"All Might, I know that you want us to become heroes. But the one who may change us back, will never be Endeavor nor you, All Might. Give up that impossible idea."

And then they left All Might behind.