Chapter 44 - Returned

"Hyde!" Izuku and Shouto ran to where Hyde's body is.

Zain was holding his head as he flew back down, he added a shot to Hyde's forehead and it is now bleeding gold blood.

"Why do you need to do that? Isn't his head already cut off?" Izuku's body shook, why would Hyde's comrade kill him?

"That's the only brutal way to get him normal for another period. Speaking of that, I have something to do." Zain stated.

Zain took his hand and it pierced through his heart, a bloody, pumping heart appeared on his hand.

Everyone except his comerades opened their eyes wide.

What were they seeing? Were they just dreaming? After Hyde's death, another guy just took out his heart with his hand? Was their world going crazy?

Oh wait, it's already messed up......

Intruders, visitors from another dimension curses...... This world was messed up, wasn't it?

At the same time, something more horrifying happened.

Hyde's no-head body suddenly moved, it stood up and slowly walked to Zain's direction.

Every step in the battle step was small but loud, no one know how did he body moved without command, only to see that he raised both of his hands and put them in front of Zain, to be accurate, his own head.

"Alright, I'll give back your head, don't forget what you promised me." Zain sighed as he handed in Hyde's head to its original owner.

The body put the head on its original spot and soon the cut between the two healed.

The full corpse turned to the intruders and slowly opened his eye, gold eyes in the black were glowing brightly in the dark, the fierce cat eye stared at the enemies. Just a moment later, every intruder who had eye contact with the revived became a statue immediately.

"Zain, you really dared to shoot me in the head......" Hyde turned over, green cat eye was looking at Zain and then he grinned.

"You don't have a choice of how you could die in my hand, you should know that. That's your fault for not telling me ahead of time." Zain grinned back, "Don't forget your promise~"

"Don't remind me Zain, I know what to do." Hyde replied, "However, before I do it and explain to the group, let me just kill all of the intruders."

"Durandal, change your form." Hyde ordered, his scythe then transfomed into a giant sword.

Hyde smile disappeared held up the giant sword and slashed across the battlefield.

Surprisingly, the slash cut off all the intruders' head but not hurting any of the students, comrades, visitors, heroes or villains.

"Strong as always, Arson." Karma commented.

"Thanks, I'll take it as an appreciation." Hyde remained expressionless, "Karma, I told you to call me Hyde and you done that since years ago, why do you suddenly call me by my first name?"

"Well, I heard you had a game with the students and the bet you set." Karma smiled, "So I thought why not I tell them your name as a fact and a reward for helping us to find you, right?"

"Fine." Hyde sighed, "Instead of staying here, should we go somewhere else so that we can talk? I don't think this is a good spot."

"Sure!" Izuku replied, "BTW, if your first name is Arson, isn't your full name Arson Hyde?"

"Yes."

"Then why do you say Tokigawa Kazuya is your real name when your real name is something else?"

"......" Hyde thought for a second, " Tokigawa Kazuya is my real name, but I use it only when I travel to different dimensions. You see, people in this era rarely have a name like mine so I have to change it a bit."

"Well, you can ask me later in my 'library', let's go there as soon as possible if you're all ready." Hyde raised his hands and ready to clap them.

"Wait, Hyde, you really don't mind of bringing all of us there?" Zain asked, "I reckon that you hate someone who isn't close to you coming in your field, is that really okay?"

"Nevermind, I owe all of you an explanation anyways." Hyde replied as he looked at the strangers, "Including my familiar visitors."

"Field open."

The same blue aura surrounded to whole area covering every living being in the room.