Chapter 51 - Hyde's secret partner

Hyde's P. O. V.
I opened my eyes only to see a man with long, black hair wearing a military suit in front of me, he took off his hat showing his blue highlights and kneeled down to my level.

"Rave......" I murmured, but soon I cold-sweated, "Why in the world did you come here in this moment?! I still have visitors you know. And none of them should see you, that will cause big trouble!"

Third Person P. O. V.
Rave smiled, "Nothing, I just want to see you as soon as possible, my brother. Moreover, I do have something important to talk about."

Hyde ignored the first sentence 'accidentally' and asked, "About the intruders? I'm really actually wondering if you really did let them come early, Mr. General. You know that's against the rules."

"Of course that's not my work, if I really did go against the rules, despite that our other older brother would punish me, I'm sure that you would rip me apart with Nexus." Rave sighed, "And that's the reason why I'm here......I won't allow any factors that ruin the game to exist, even if it's already broken."

"True." Hyde replied as he looked back to see Izuku.

"Who is him? It's rare that you would keep an eye on someone apart from suspecting." Rave smirked.

"Another man who suffers in their past. Anyways, can't you just toggle off your annoying 'mind-reading' ability?"

"Well, you do realize that you always remain a poker face against me right?" Rave shook his head, "How could I know what you are thinking if I don't use that?"

Rave then suddenly carried Hyde in his arm.

"Wait, what are you......"

"Just wanting my wolf to sit in my lap." Rave smiled as he sat back down on Hyde's wheelchair.

"You know what? I really want to see you everyday, but you always have to stay with Karma and Jekyll......even with those men whom you sacrificed yourself to save......" Rave's words were as sour as vinegar, the taste of envy filled the area.

His hands were slowly going down Hyde's adonis belt. Soon Hyde's breath started to shake a bit.

"Maybe it's almost time......" Hyde suddenly added, making Rave's action to stop.

"You're......"

"Yes, I do think it's almost time for me to give Jekyll back his place. So after that, I'll be with you, Nii-san."

"True?"

"True. Now get out of here, I still need to deal with them. And I don't want Karma with the others to find you out in this state or else there would be a lot of misunderstandings."

"As you wish. We'll meet again soon." Rave slowly disappeared as he said.

Soon as Rave completely disappeared, a voice spoken in Hyde's heart."

'Hyde.'

'Yes? Nexus?'

'Rave really does like you......' The voice giggled.

'......' Hyde didn't reply.

'Hyde?'

'Nothing, just thinking that I should make you a body......you are a good friend of mine and I really do want to see you.' Hyde smiled as he thought.

'That's rare for you to say that, heartless twin.' Nexus expressed, 'Well, I also want to be with you in person. Anyway good luck with your therapy, I'm gonna sleep for a bit.'

Before the two became silence, Nexus suddenly added, 'We should warn Izuku about his father. I like him too, you know? He shouldn't experience that kind of betrayal like us.'

'That's true. Izuku is a good guy, also the most innocent one here, if All for One is going to do that......' Hyde agreed as he took off his eyepatch, appealing his left eye.

'I swear that I would let him regret that he had lived.'

'Good luck.'

Then Hyde pushed himself back to the structure with his eyepatch back on.

"Eizetsu, Shouto, Jekyll. Are you all finished?"

Izuku looked at Hyde, shuddering as he said, "Kazuya......"

Hyde's P.O.V.
"What? Surprised that I was a parent-killer? Or the fact that I don't have emotions?" I laughed, Eizetsu, oh no, Izuku is really cute.

Class A including the durian-bomber silenced in shock.

"Well, those weren't even qualified to be parents, so killing them only makes me become hyped." I stated.

"Have you ever regret what you've done?" Izuku questioned me, what a funny one.

"Eizetsu," I patted his head, "our world isn't a peaceful as yours, if I don't kill, then I would be dead or most possibly starting an unfortunate chain. That's why even if I have to kill, I only kill the guilty."

"However, I never felt regret, not only because of emotionless, but there's also no reason for me to feel bad. Especially when the ones whom I killed were those scumbags." I smiled as I teased.

"So, Kazuya," Shouto opened his mouth, "can we move on to the last question?"

"Sure."

"What's your wish?"

"My wish? What an interesting question......" I mumbled, when was the last time I thought of that?

Well, speaking about my wish...... that must be it......

"If you have to know, my wish should be my death." I then sighed, knowing that my wish is impossible is such a disappointment. "However, I do know that's impossible to happen as long as my curse remains, so fairly speaking, I just want to experience my life without betrayals and distrust."