Chapter 49 [2]

Under the trapdoor
Hyde and All for One were slowly walking downwards while a black, purple glowing flame was hovering over Hyde's right hand.

"Kazuya, how long have you been alive?" All for One suddenly asked.

"Why would you ask that?"

"Just curious."

"If you don't count the time I was here, I have lived for about at least six zillion years...... Does that answer your question?" Hyde replied as he continued to walk down the path, "You do know my past, Hisashi. And you should know that how this state tortures me."

"But your parents......"

"What did I just hear? My 'parents'? Stop kidding me, they aren't my parents, they don't even have the quality for me to call them that! Unless if you think that parents would kill their kids then I think maybe so?" Hyde laughed desperately, "You know what? Sometimes I'm grateful that they took away my emotions, at least I wouldn't be sad or happy because of them."

"......"All for One silenced.

"I'm nothing else than a living corpse, even though I joined the organization, I still feel like that from time to time. I don't have emotions apart from hatred and despair, although simulations could be made, those are still not my emotions, do you understand?"

"Why didn't you tell Izuku?" All for One asked, but soon he realized he spoke Izuku's old name.

However, Hyde surprisingly didn't correct it.

"I don't want him to know something that heavy. Also, even if I didn't speak up, my annoying, always-minding-other's-business brother would possibly be telling them now." Hyde sighed, still not looking at All for One.

"In this world, I only want Izuku to have a happy life. Hope he could return to human instead if being a invalid phantom that's full of hatred, I know how that feels like. If he really hates me about this, then let it be."

All for One put his hand on Hyde's shoulder, "Harsh for you, Kazuya."

"You too, Hisashi. Immortality really isn't a great thing."

Soon the two arrived at the big rusty door.

"Here's the place I need you to see, step backwards."

All for One followed.

Hyde lifted up his thigh and immediately turned his body, doing a roundhouse kick destroying the door.

"That's......brutal."

"I'm always like that, you just didn't know."

The room had a big crystal in the middle and rings surrounding it like the way Saturn looked.

"This is the power core of this world, it contains all the elemental essence required to make a quirk." Hyde explained, he started giggling and he saw All for One's confused face.

"Hisashi, don't tell me that you thought that quirks were given by God till now."

"......"

"Well, Gods don't have the heart to care for their creations, even if they did, that would most possibly a game to ease their boredom, like me and my brother." Hyde smirked.

"Then? Hisashi."

"What?"

"Should you finally tell me what do you want from Izuku?" Hyde turned to All for One as he took off the sword accessory on his ear.

In a second, the accessory transformed into a large sword pointing at All for One.

"I won't allow any unconfirmed threats to exist in this world that may cause his death, even if you are his father." Hyde glared at the man, coldly like he was going to kill him alive.

"My wish?" All for One laughed, "I just want to keep the balance of this world, you see, quirks are the elements that affects the world gradually. Over-existence of power will lead to tyranny, if that happened, the heroes may be kings instead right now. To remain this certain state, someone has to become the bad guy, so I'll become the great evil and control villains to balance up everything."

"And what does Izuku has to do with this?"

"He's the perfect vessel to control all the quirks since he's quirkless. Quirks contain its DNA chain that reacts with the users' DNA, therefore if someone stole someone's quirk, they would have to deal with the reaction first, which is extremely painful." All for One explained.

"However, Izuku is an exceptional case."

"What do you mean?" Hyde raised an eyebrow.

"Quirklesses don't have strong, demanding DNA codes, so if they were given a quirk, their reaction would be weaker, resulting a low chance of dying, Izuku still counts in this area as his quirk was late-manifested, the quirk's DNA somehow became a protectional barrier covering Izuku's original one instead of fusing together." All for One stated as Hyde's eye was wide-opened.

"Don't tell me......you are going to let Izuku inherit all the quirks and then kill him......"

"That's what I thought."

"How could you?! Your actions are nothing different with our parents, pathetic, cruel and mostly inhuman!" Hyde screamed, his hand shook rapidly, then murmured like he was asking himself, "Why are you humans always so selfish? Am I really wrong about my decision......?"