Chapter 13 - Threat

"Who the f*ck is this dude? Ha?????"

Bakugo blast towards Kazuya as he screamed out loud, although his attitude was really......um......unpleasant, he still managed to ask the question that everyone was thinking.

When Bakugo was going to blast Kazuya in the face, Kazuya grabbed his hand and threw him to the ceiling.

"Why do I have to do this over and over again? Geez......" Kazuya patted his hands as the remaining of the class stood still. "And as to answer your question, I'm Tokigawa Kazuya, known as the vigilante called Hydra. Your combat skills and activity teacher, also the main operator of the villain-hero exchange scheme. In addition I'm also Eizetsu's teacher back when he's in the league."

"Wait, so are you the one who made Zetsu-kun do the 'Spartan workouts' that he said?" Uraraka questioned, "I'm really curious about it."

"Yes, after all, I'm his teacher." Kazuya answered, "By the way, if anyone of you including the 'Infinity Girl' is going to ask me why I launched that scheme, just give up, I won't answer your question. This is my warning, 'Curiosity of a cat will kill itself.'"

"Hey! What the heck has happened here......oh, it's you, Hydra." Aisawa busted through the door as he saw Kazuya sitting on his wheelchair.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Aisawa. Sorry for making such a loud noise. Hope you won't mind me borrowing some of your time teaching, this will end fast." Kazuya said as he looked back to the students, "Back to our point, please keep this scheme as a secret......or else......"

He took out a bag from nowhere and poured out a lot of house plates with the students surname on it. Which makes the students face became as white as a sheet.

"Don't blame me for giving some punishments as I hate liars the most ~" Kazuya smiled, looking at their plain white faces. "Don't think that I'm kidding, I'm not scared of All Might, he can't kill me. No one could stop me for doing so except for All for One, though I doubt that he would help."

"Bye bye and see you the next day~"

Kazuya left the scene leaving the people remain in shock.

Izuku's P. O. V.
"That viper......" Dabi moaned.

All three of us sighed.

Aisawa then warned the class to not make Kazuya angry since he was really inhuman likely strong and may kill them all when he lost his temper, though I've never saw Kazuya actually killing someone, chills went down my spine because I knew the torturous part of him.

Flashback
Me and Shouto woke up early and walked down stairs only to see Tomura, Kazuya and Kurogiri.
"Tomura, who is this guy?" Kazuya asked when he saw Tomura-nii stepping on someone's back, locking the victim's action.

"Just a pesky hero who is an undercover. After he say everything out, I'm going to let him return to ash." Tomura said as he held up his hands going to put them towards the person.

And Kurogiri was wiping the glass cups as usual.

"Oh? Let me see...... " Kazuya re-opened his eye, which has changed into a yellow cat eye with black whites.

"Guilty." He murmured as his eyes changed back to green, "Tomura, allow me to take this guy. "

"Wait, what?! No, I'm not going to let him go, don't you dare release him." Tomura shouted, however Kazuya put a knife on his neck.

"I'm not letting him go, Tomura. And don't think that I don't know you are lying." Kazuya lean his face in front of Tomura. "As I said, I hate liars. If you let me found out that you are lying to me again, I'm going to shred you to a thousand pieces. So please keep that in mind."

He then dragged that person down the basement, before he stepped into the darkness, he turned his head towards me and said, "Don't worry, your father already received information from him."

That really gave me some chills.

Just 2 minutes after he dragged the victim, I could already hear screams from underground.

"*Yawn* what is happening here, Shouto?" Dabi asked as he came down the stairs with Toga (A.K.A Stain lovers live in the same room)

"I honestly don't even want to know, what we only know is that Hydra took an undercover sneaking information from the league and this started just after 2 minutes past......" Shouto replied, sweat appeared from his forehead, we all could guess what Kazuya was doing down there.

Suddenly the TV lit on, showing my father's worried face.

"Eizetsu, is Kazuya executing someone again?" He asked.

"Executing?"

"Ah, I see. You didn't know his principles, or maybe I should say 'habits'." All for One realized, "Then let's change the question, did Kazuya said something like 'guilty' before he left?"

"Y-yes?" I stuttered, I'm having a bad feeling about this......

"Oh no...... Kurogiri, teleport me to the basement cell." All for One said in hurry.

Therefore we all rushed down the stairs to the basement cell.

Then we saw the most terrifying scene ever.

The victim was tied up on the cross like Jesus, not only his body parts were pinned, his flesh were also cut down pilling on the floor, it's so bloody that Toga was extremely obsessed with it.

"Oh......blood everywhere! Toga likes here!" Toga laughed maniacally as she used her knife to pick up blood and eat it.

Shigaraki walked towards the cross. As he walked closer and closer, he exclaimed "Why are these stuffs fucking in this room!!!"

We looked at him for a second, soon we understood what he meant.

"Wait?! A guillotine? How could this be here?!And is that an Iron Maiden!?" I shouted, these things shouldn't be in this era!

"Eizetsu, is that you?"

Kazuya heard the noise and then walked towards our group.

"Kazuya, didn't I told you not to personally execute someone?" All for One sighed, "You are more villainous than a villain."

"Thank you for your praise, that's my job, you know." Kazuya said, I would think that it's just a normal talk if his whole body was not covered in blood.

Back to now
We patted each other's shoulders as we looked at the color-drained students, worried about their future even though we are not allies.