Chapter 33 - part 2 activity - briefing

Izuku's P. O. V.
"This is going to be interesting~"

Oh God, although I hate to admit it, I have to say that Kazuya's smirk sent me chills from Arctic. Fortunately everyone in the league was sent back to the bar with Tomura-nii. Or else, I'm 100% sure that something bad would happen.

I'm not sure or not, I felt that...... Kazuya is looking at me?

I then looked at the back of Kazuya, seeing that he is not facing me. I was relieved, seems that it was only my delusion.

Third Person P. O. V.
It was now the assigned time for the students to meet Kazuya at the forest behind the camp, when the students got there, what entered their view was Kazuya and the two man-like objects.

"So, let me explain the rules. All of you will have to enter the forest after 15 minutes which starts from me entering the forest, what you need to do is to look at the scarf on me or my puppets' body without me noticing, they have an eye installed so I can access to their views. If I found someone in my view, I will deduct 0.5 points while adding 3 points if you're able to sneak up and observe. Negative points are set to true." Kazuya explained.

"Also, as I did promise the students that went to the bar with Izuku before that I would let them know more about me if they won my game. So here's the deal, if the student who got first place in this game got more than 10 points, I would allow them to ask me three questions. If the No.1 is not a student who went to the bar, then he or she could choose to listen or go away. Anyway, even if you all don't meet the requirement, the top 5 places will receive a gift from me. Are all of you clear?"

Everyone nodded.

"Before we move into the game, I'll need to put something on the following students: Ojiro, Bakugo, Eijiro, Shoji, Hagakure, Shouto, Tsuyu and Eizetsu. Please come out immediately."

The six students came out accordingly as the others were awed at a unfamiliar face.

Who is this? They thought, they have never saw a girl that's so beautiful, let alone in school.

Just as they continued to be puzzled, Kazuya's dialogue solved their question.

"Hagakure, you're able to do a variety of stealth missions, here's your mission, you'll have to help me tag the students instead of finding me, if the students find you they'll gain a point, otherwise they'll lose a point. Don't worry, you still receive a gift from me and be included in the deal." Kazuya smiled as he said to Hagakure, short-circuiting the students' mind.

What?! That's...... Hagakure? So she's a beauty after all? How did we not ever notice this!

"OK, for the others, I called you here because your abilities that appeared in the fight were very high and balance. Hence, I will put some weights on you to train your strength at the same time. For Eizetsu, since you are used to it, please help them to wear those and I'll give something different to you."

"Alright, I'll do it." Izuku replied.

Izuku's P. O. V.
I walked to the box next to Kazuya filled with metal weight ankle and wrist bracelets.

I started to feel pity about them......

Flashback
"Kazuya, what are these? " I looked at the box of black wrist bands and asked.

Like usual, Kazuya brought me here to have my training, but today, he brought that box of things that I have never seen him brought to here.

"These are weights to help you train your strength, since your weaponry skills is getting better, I think it's time for you to train with limiters." He did a Chester Cat smile and answered.

I then took one of the bands, just as I picked up the band, I almost fell to the ground.

"What the heck is this!"

"Oh, I was going to say, each of these bands weigh 5kg. For you, you will have to wear 4 of these and do your normal training."

"Kazuya, don't tell me that you're aiming for this."

"I don't know what you are saying ~" Kazuya grinned, but soon immediately turned serious, "Don't moan about this, I also use this way to train till now. Guess what? I have 10 of these restraints and each of them weighs 5000kg."

OK, Kazuya is definitely not human.

Back to now
I held the bracelets (or bands) and walk towards Kirishima.

"Eizetsu, what are these?......!" Kirishima fell down as I helped him to put on the bracelets.

I then helped him to stand and I sighed, "These are weight metal bands that each weigh 5kg. Good luck with that."

Under everyone's surprise, I continued to put the bands on their wrist and ankles.

Everything was going well......until it comes to Kacchan.

"Argh! F*cking Deku! I'll do this myself!"

Not surprised, Kacchan's always a giant piece of shit.

"OK, " I said, "you wear it by yourself. I'm going to where Kazuya is to get my stuff."

Leaving the arrogant behind, I teleported to where Kazuya was using All for One.

"Now Izuku, let's add up your weights for this. You'll be able to use your quirk this time but I'll have to make your weights heavier or else they will become accessories." Kazuya said as he stood behind me, handing me four new red bands.

"These red ones weigh 10 kg each, surely these will be better for you to train."

Ignoring everyone's gasp, I took off my top showing the scars that I've already had ten years ago and several black weight bands like the others did. Normally I'll only wear one on each of my arms and legs, but when it comes to training, especially with Kazuya, I'll wear my supposed weight - 20 kg on each body part since Kazuya always had a way to know whether I'm wearing them or not.

After I've done wearing the bands, Kazuya stood in front of the class and said, "Now, me and Hagakure will go into the forest first. I'll now give you a device so that I can give orders down if needed. After 15 minutes, it will have a 'ding' sound and that will mark the start of the activity. When it is 1700, it will have a loud whistle sound and it will mark the end of this, if no problems let's get this started."

Then the four (including the puppets) vanished into the forest.