Chapter 33 - part 2 activity - short planning

After the four went into the forest, the students started to discuss about their plan

Third person P.O.V. (Following Izuku)
"Eizetsu," Shoji started, "I remember that Hydra is your mentor right? Do you know any weaknesses of him?"

"Unfortunately, I don't know any, he's almost perfect on doing anything as an assassin. But if you really need one, then I suppose he must stand on high grounds. Since all his puppets have strings on them to let him control by hand." Izuku stated.

"That's true." Tokoyami came into the discussion. "But one more thing, the distance between he and his puppets shouldn't be far. Or else his strings will be tangled."

"Right, then should we seperate into six groups? Making groups will surely increase our working efficiency, but we shouldn't make big groups or else Kazuya will be able to see all of us if one was caught. "

"Sure, but let's vote to be fair. "Iida suggested.

After the voting, almost all students in our class agreed with Izuku's idea.

"For best efficiency, here are the groupings based on the data I collected." Izuku said as he projected an image with one of his quirks.

Group A: Yumei Eizetsu, Jirou Kyouka, Koda Koji

Group B: Bakugo Kastuki, Kirishima Eijiro, Shinsou Hitoshi, Sero Hanta

Group C: Todoroki Shouto, Tokoyami Fumikage, Momo Yaoyozoru

Group D: Iida Tenya, Kaminari Denki, Rikido Sato

Group E: Mezo Shoji, Mineta Minoru, Aoyama Yuga

Group F: Tsuyu Asui, Uraraka Ochako, Mashirao Ojiro

"So, Group A And C, Group B and F, Group D and E will work together separately as a leading team and supporting team respectively. Any questions?"

"Eizetsu-kun, Ribbit." Asui said, "I'm not offending your idea but I do have......em......some problems on working with Bakugo."

"Well," Izuku did a mysterious chuckle and whispered, "that's why I put Shinsou and Sero in his group."

Then everyone's mind was opened, why did they never thought of that way?

Just as everyone 'oohed' and 'ahhed', a 'ding' sound interrupted their awe.

"Looks like they are ready, Zetsu." Shouto grinned, "Then let's start the plan."

"Sure." Izuku smirked, "Everyone, I'll give down orders through 'mind communication', leaders of each group, (bold words in the list) please always be concentrated to receive messages."

"Copied." Iida and Asui responded.

Without a second thought, they all rushed into the forest.

On the other side of U.A.
A man rode a red motorcycle and arrived U.A.

He took of his helmet and showed a orange haired rebellious teen whose hair was pulled on one side and his forehead writing a roman number 4 (IV), he was wearing a white coat and red dress shirt with pants matching the coat (white).

As his was going to get in, one of the security guards stopped him.

"Hey! You! What are you doing? You are not a teacher or a student, do you have permission for coming in U.A.?" The guard yelled, but what he saw then terrified him a lot.

He stood there only to see the unknown man walked through the gate, not triggering any warning systems even though he didn't tapped an ID card. As he tried to scream for help, he was knocked out by the unknown.

In a second, all of the guards were laying on the ground.

"Sorry, but I want to find someone peacefully. I apologize for my violent actions." He murmured.

At the same time, a pink skinned girl appeared in front of the man.

"Hi~are you finding someone?" She asked, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about the knockout."

"Yes, I'm finding someone named Tokigawa Kazuya. He should be teaching in this school." The man said.

"Sorry, I don't know someone with that name, but if you're sure about him teaching here, then I guess you're talking about the new teacher in class 1-A. He's a vigilante call Hydra, maybe he's the one you're finding?" The girl suggested.

"Never mind, it's better than not having a clue." The man smiled, "Oh! And by the way, what's your name?"

"I'm Ashido Mina, nice to meet you!"

"Then Mina, do you know where are they training at?"

"They should be training in the forest behind the school, I'll take you there if you want." Mina said cheerfully.

"Thanks, please lead the way."

A/N
OMG I can't believe that I seriously forgot the existence of Mina throughout the whole book🤣
Finally, she's back from her alien vacation ~