Chapter 38 - Game cancelled (Sudden Cause)

Kazuya's P.O.V.
That wave......Leon must've used his 'scroll', that's totally cheating!

......though I admit, I never did say that that is not allowed.

I looked out the window, how much time would they need to find me? According to the scores right now, Eizetsu, Shouto, Tsuyu, Hagakure and Tokoyami were the Top 5, which wasn't surprising since two of them had experience and the others had suitable quirks.

I think I need to somehow add their training......or else......

my promise between All for One and 'Him' will be ruined. Moreover, I don't want them to die in the battlefield later on, I'm sure that 'they' are coming soon, and Leon is most possible to be coming for that reason.

I hope I can still stand to 'it', even though I know Teika is on my side, he won't be able to help me if that busted out again.

Speaking of that, I 'saw' the students coming to the facility, thanks to Leon's ability. They weren't wasting time on finding the forest, gladly. They should come back as soon as possible.

Suddenly, a tsunami of emotions rushed into my thoughts.

Sh*t! Not now! Not the curse!

Luckily, Teika seemed to be bothered by something, I don't know whether it's a good thing, but at least he won't have drawbacks on helping me.

I tried to use my power to seal myself up from the school, hope that'll help.

Before I truly lose my control, I texted Kurogiri to tell him to warp me to the coordination I told him before. I know he will tell it to All for One, but I don't care if it doesn't bother Eizetsu......

I'm sorry, Eizetsu. Seems like the game can't be continued......

Leon's P.O.V.
I rushed with the group to find Hyde, he must be found as soon as possible, or else our colleagues can't locate this place any longer and then we would not be able to stop 'that' from happening.

Just when I thought of that, my scroll suddenly became disabled.

"What the hell?!"

"What happened? Leon?" The green haired student looked at me, I remembered his name was Eizetsu.

"My scroll suddenly became dysfunctional, now I can't locate Hyde. This normally shouldn't and never did happen."

Eizetsu opened his mouth, looked like he wanted to say something, but a thought crashed into his head.

"Leon, may I ask will a sudden change of place make your scroll unable to use? Since we do have someone who could warp someone into other places." He stated.

Thinking about the possibilities, that may actually be possible. However, why does he need to go to somewhere else in a hurry and not telling anyone? He hates to play 'hide and seek' unless he's in that mode......

Oh wait, it has been 30 years ago since I last saw him, if I count from that time......

Today is the day for that to happen!

"Oh no......" I shuddered, how could I forgot of that, master reminded all of us before! And where's Dia? He never leaves Hyde if that ever happens, why would he go somewhere else if Dia's next to him?

I looked at everyone's face, I know what I looked like, pale, afraid of what would happen next.

"Does anyone have the contact with Dia? This is an emergency......"

Izuku's P.O.V.
"Leon, what happened?" I asked, I never saw him to react something unconfidently, but I was then interrupted by his harsh voice.

"Don't ask me anything right now! If you still want Hyde to be normal, just give me the f*cking phone to me! This is an emergency!"

I did not hesitate to give him the phone and helped him to dial Dia, at that point, if I still don't know how serious the situation is, I'm not qualified to be an informant.

"Dia," Leon shouted, "aren't you with Hyde? Why the hell did you left him back there, don't you know what will happen to him today???"

Dead air~

"WTF! You don't know what happened! I know dealing with them is important, but don't forget he is the most dangerous one among all of us! Once he turned that mode on, you know a rampage will occur! You should know that better than anyone else! Don't forget, that's no matter me or you or anybody else, he would possibly kill everyone if that happened!" Leon screamed, "Now finish your work in a minute then immediately come back or else before you see Hyde I'll snatch you bald-headed! Meet me up at the U.A. enterance."

The next second he cut the phone and gave me back my phone.

"I apologize for my rudeness, but I have to say it again that this is an emergency! Quickly go to the entrance right now!" Leon shouted, "Don't think about the game anymore! Hyde now won't have any time for him to continue that thing!"

I then nodded my head and told the others to follow, I don't know what was happening, but I'm sure that if something can happen to Kazuya, that must be extremely bad.