Chapter 24 (II) - What Izuku had experienced

Kazuya's P.O.V.
As Shouto said that Izuku asked me to use my 'Library', I opened up my field bringing all the people including All Might to my place.

"Hydra, where are we? Bring us back right now!" All Might demanded, he was so 'worried' for Eizetsu after what he had done to him,huh?

How fake.....

Although I really hate All Might and wanted to kill him, I managed to control my urge and smiled, "To answer your question, this place a quarter of my 'Library', but I shall call it 'Solomon's Wisdom'. Don't worry, you can still see and hear their battle from here. Since Eizetsu asked me to bring you here, I suppose he wants all of you to see his past."

"His past? But why?" The earphone girl asked.

"Everyone has a reason for becoming what they are, it applies to every living creature of this world, let alone villains. Eizetsu wants to make the world equal and that villains doesn't need to exist, but who would have known the reason behind it? Only me, All for One, Shouto and Shigaraki. And now, he wants more people to understand him, feel fortunate that he chose you guys, he had never tried to believe anyone since then."

As I'm saying, I flew up the stairs to find the records of Eizetsu's past. There were over a million records in my 'Library' and I have to find the specific no more than ten books from thousands of bookshelves.

"Search:Keyword:Midoriya Izuku, before change." I chanted, I have special admin to here (since I'm the one created it) I have special ways to find the records.

Then, in a moment, five books flew away from their shelves and came to my location.

"Okay, these are the records of Eizetsu when he was small, you can look at it if you want. And again don't worry, this place is not synchronized with the real world, no matter how long you read here, in the outside world it has only past 5 minutes." I brought the five books to where the group were and put them down on the table, it's their choice to choose whether to see.

Then All Might reached for the top book and opened it, an image projected from the book and it showed how Izuku was born and how he admired heroes especially when he saw All Might's video of saving others.

Next, the scene changed to a clinic where Izuku went to check his quirk, but of course, he was checked as quirkless. When he got back home, he chose to watch All Might's video to cheer himself up like usual, but he still felt depressed.

"Mom," Izuku burst out tears, "can I still be a hero?"

This question pierced the heart of everyone except mine, who would have thought the most happy cinnamon roll fanboy would become quirkless. The world isn't fair.

The first image finished.

Another book flew to Shouto's hands.

"Why me?" He asked.

"Who knows? The book chooses its rightful owners." I replied, "Maybe it's because you are the one of the few he trusted most."

Shouto nodded, he opened the next book then showed it to the class.

It showed memories of Izuku bullied at school, none of the teachers or students ever cared about his situation with Katsuki. Every time he got home, he was covered in scars and bruises, he never had true friends, not even the so-called ones except his dangerous bully-Bakugo Katsuki AKA Kacchan.

Shouto was indeed extremely angry about Bakugo's act, Izuku would have still been the cute, adorable fanboy if he didn't bullied him that much.

At that moment, they were awed at Izuku's perseverance of analyzing the heroes even after Bakugo bullied him that much, but they still couldn't understand his drive to become a villain.

The third book flew into Tokoyami's hands. Leaving the others surprised.

"Me? How interesting." He stated, then he didn't hesitate to open the book.

The third book was a key point. It showed the others how bad that Bakugo treated Izuku, even a heartless person like me will rage deep down when I saw it. What kind of friend would have called him to 'take a swan dive' even if he doesn't mean it?

Then everyone saw Bakugo blasted and threw Izuku's notebook away. Even All Might felt that it was a bit too far. It was surprising that All Might still haven't felt guilty about his doings, according to what I saw, he was pitying Izuku! What the hell?! He shouldn't feel pity, he was the one who made him this!

During my anger, the scene changed to All Might fighting the sludge villain, then the heartbrokening sentence that he said:

"You can't be a hero."

How dare he said that to my brother, he's the only pure innocent soul I saw in this world, how dare he broke him. If Izuku hadn't told me to keep his secret, I would have exposed it to everyone as a revenge.

Shouto and I looked at All Might like we wanted to shred him to pieces, he should have never done that to Izuku.

And that was not over yet, the group then saw Shigaraki handing him a lending hand, asking him to join the villain side, although Izuku didn't agreed immediately, what happened next had haunted him for years.....

Inko's death

All Might finally can't stand the guilt that he beared, he felt onto the ground and started to break down.

The fourth book lay onto my hands according to my wish, I knew the content of this book and I remembered it was not pleasant. So I chose to open this myself.

This book was about Izuku's suicide, including the deal he made with Shigaraki:

"Hello, it's me, Izuku. I think I've made up my mind about joining you guys......but I have a little request...... " Izuku made a little pause.

"Please let me kill Kacchan."

But of course, what really happened was another thing. Bakugo ran up to the rooftop and saw Izuku shot himself with a real gun instead, then fell to his death. But none of the students ever cared, everyone in the school except All Might and his long lost dad appeared in his funeral just to sum up the case.

At last the fifth book flew mid-air and opened by itself. It was the memories between everyone in the league, including me. What surprised All Might the most was that his rival-All for One was actually Izuku's real dad.

Everyone felt a huge burden on the back. What Izuku experienced was definitely unrealistically true and unfortunate, his was abandoned by his father, bullied by his friends and was desperate about life. And the only one who helped him were the villains, the heros didn't do anything but left him in the abyss.

I sighed, when would everyone in the world understand that they shouldn't rely on heroes......

"That's enough, it's time to go back."

I took away the field and returned everyone to their world, hope that they will understand what Eizetsu meant by giving them those memories.