Chapter 5 - Meeting All for One

Izuku's P.O.V
As I was talking with Kazuya, Kurogiri did a sudden cough.

"*cough* *cough* You two can talk later, but shall Izuku first meet master?I think he should be waiting." Kurogiri reminded us.

"Agreed," Kazuya answered, "Izuku, can you push me there, too? Since we need to have a talk later with 'him'."

I smiled, "sure, why not?"

"Hey, wait for me, I'm going too!" Shigaraki said before we followed Kurogiri.

After following
We went into a chemistry lab, just to see a man whose face was waxed up smiling.

"Nice to meet you, Izuku. I'm All for One, the boss behind Tomura." The man grinned and said to me.

"Nice to meet you, too. " I replied, "let's get into the main point, what do we need to talk about? "

"Of course we need some serious talk, but before that, aren't you curious about how are you still living after you commit a double suicide? "

"That's not necessary to talk about since it's not hard to guess, you have someone in the league that can revive a dead person, am I right? " I questioned him, feeling awkward for his question.

Before All for One said anything, Kazuya answered, "Good guess, but the truth is, your quirk revived you by itself. When people in the league found your 'body', you are already healed completely. "

"Are you kidding me? Kazuya, you should know that I'm quirkle- "

"No, you are not quirkless, I knew it from the start when I first saw you. Your father confirmed that right in front of me. " He said, moving his head towards All for One.

"Am I right? All for One, or shall I call you Midoriya Hisashi?"

Everyone was indeed shocked.

"Master, is Kazuya saying the truth?! Are you Izuku's father?" Kurogiri asked.

"Well, I don't need to cover the truth at this point, so the answer to your question will be a yes." All for One replied.

"What the f*ck??!!" Shigaraki yelled.

"Mind your language, Tomura-nii" I reminded, actually I wasn't really surprised that All for One was my father, what I surprised about was the fact that I have a quirk after all!

All for One looked at me, "You can ask Kazuya for details later, but first, I would like to give you something." He then waved his hand telling me to come forward. "My quirk is called 'All for One', which is the base form of All Might's quirk 'One for All'. It allows the user to give or take others' quirk, when the user takes the victim's quirk, he can choose whether to kill him at the same time, also you can use multiple quirks due to its ability. And I'm going to pass it to you."

"Wait," I shouted, "before that I need to asked you two things."

"Okay"

"First, will my original quirk vanish after this?"

"No, it wouldn't. As I said, my quirk allows its user to use multiple quirks, including the original one."

"Understood, then let's move on to my second question, which is also the most important." I blackened my face and spoke with my dark tone, "why didn't you save mom?"

Everyone silenced, they were also curious about why did All for One not save his wife, he has the power to do so, but he didn't.

"I would like to save her if I could, but the incident was so sudden that we couldn't react fast. Also if I save her in front of heroes or citizens, you and Inko will have to face consequences that people will say that you are the world's biggest villain's son. That will make your life mess up more and I believe that Inko didn't want it to happen even if it means that she needs to give up her life. " All for One said with his voice crumbling, he was also sad about the incident.

I walked towards him and hugged, "That's OK, father, I understand that it was hard to do something to save her at that circumstances. And I agree to pass on your quirk, I swear that I will kill those fake heroes to get revenge, especially All Might."

"Then, come here my child, this process may be a bit painful but it'll worth. "

All for One put his hand on mine, and then a severe pain rushed through my veins, I passed out immediately and fell into Kazuya's hand.