Chapter 42

Izuku's P. O. V.
We arrived at the Hokkaido base, looking at the underground facility.

Karma watched the structure and asked, "How big is this structure?"

"About 2km diameter across and vertical."

The questioner nodded and turned to Jekyll who was shaking his head.

"We'll have to go deeper then......" Karma suggested as a strange voice occurs.

"No way! How did they come here that fast?" Leon jumped up as he held his gun up in front of the group.

"Who should I ask if you ask me?!" Clover screamed.

Soon two human-like creatures came out in front of us, they were terrifying. They don't have eyes, ears and mouths like us, instead they were covered with blue lines.

Leon shot as one's neck and then it fell down, cursing, "F*ck these intruders!" while I pulled out my trident and stab the other to its face.

"Leon, may I ask what are these?" I pointed at the body as I pulled out my weapon and questioned, although I almost recite the whole human science knowledge, I have never saw this species.

"They are the reason why we are here, we call these 'inturders'. Same as us, they came from another dimension. However they would return the world's order into chaos instead of keeping the world in its state like us, detailed explanations later." Leon replied, "Normally, only we can detsroy these creatures, however, I think this world is already messed up so even residents like you can kill these things."

"Oh God, Hyde is having the curse while these intruders came! This is the worst thing possible to happen." Dia exclaimed.

"And who do you think let this happen?"

"......"

"Alright," Karma put his hands on Leon and Dia's shoulder, "don't forget that we need to find Hyde first."

"Yes, you can argue later, but now......we UST stop him before he goes on a rampage." Jekyll added.

I then walked to Aizawa, "Aizawa sensei."

"Yes?"

"May you do me a favor?" I whispered in his ear about my 'favor'.

"OK, I'll do it."

"Great."

As soon as I said the word out, a large 'boom' echoed through the hallway.

Third person P. O. V.
"Hurry! That must be Hyde's work!"

The group rushed towards the source, only to see a scene that's beautiful but dangerous at the same time on the way.

The bodies of the intruders were all destroyed to pieces, each having a bone horn sticking out and a red flower put on their chest.

All Might shook when he saw the dead bodies, "Why would anyone......?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure that Hyde did this." Leon stated as he pointed to the red flower, "That flower is his signature."

"Let's keep going

"Let's keep going......" Izuku suggested, as he turned back, Bakugo's face was drained.

"Oi...... Is that f*cking him?" His trembling finger pointed in front of the group, the destination leads to a blurry silhouette grabbing someone's neck.

The group walked towards the silhouette and soon heard a creepy, enjoying singing accompanying with un-human-like screams.

"send the kings and queens to the guillotine
I'll sacrifice them one by one
Rusted chains, gonna maximize the pain
There's no escape, not the tiniest of hesitation
Rev it up, how I love the roar
It's time to bathe in the crimson rain
Ah~I think I'm really letting myself go!"

"Everyone, leave right now!" Clover shouted out so that everyone could hear.

However, the road was then blocked by bones shooting up from the ground.

"Oh, leaving already?" The silhouette turned to the group with his red eye staring at them and giggled, "We're just starting~hahahahahahhahahahaha......"

"Become a sacrifice of this bloody feast!"

Before anyone could react, the silhouette disappeared and reappeared behind Leon, holding up his scythe.

"Sh*t!" Leon opened his eyes wide, but he couldn't do anything to stop it.

Karma and All for One rushed towards the crazy scythe holder, using their sword and armored arm against the cold blade.

"Hyde, wake up! Don't let it take over you!"

Hyde (I'm using this name from now on) stopped for a second when he heard his name.

"Aizawa sensei, now!" Izuku shouted as Aizawa then used his scarf to wrap up the berserk man.

"Argh! La-pu-ras, lo-ck-me-up!!!"

At the same time, Hyde seemed to have some of his conscious returned, his eye was switching from red and yellow. After he said the line, a thousand of purple chains became visible to everyone locking every spot possible on his body parts.

"Leave me alone! Go away! DON'T COME NEAR ME!" Hyde was bumping everywhere possible to be seen as a black tear rolled down his cheek, and at this moment, the group finally made a closer look on the man.

His brown hair was laying on the ground, a red horn was sticking out from his forehead, his gauzes were now all gone, revealing an arm full of scales and the other arm surrounded by black flames.

"What in the world......?!" Everyone gasped at Hyde's body, that was seriously not a normal human being......

"I-will-not-for-give-betra-yers-die-Die-DIE!!!!!!" Hyde's eye changed to violent red and started to struggle intensely, the ground was shaking hardcore. Then, a black wing struck out from his back.

"Hyde!" Jekyll ran to his brother, wrapping him with his arms, "We will not betray you, we are your family, okay?"

On the other side, Karma ordered Dia to find Heart and bring him here.

"Now he's in the third phase, we must stop him before he gets into the fourth phase."