Chapter 35

14:00
The class gathered under the gigantic tree, seeing a small man figure moving its fingers and not doing anything except of that.

"Kazuya......" Izuku mumbled, "I will win this time."

"Group I, any ideas on how to go up?"

"Yes we do, see those thick branches?" Iida said as he pointed at the wooden planks next to the tree. "Maybe we could try to use these to go up?"

"Nah, I don't think we could use that."

Just after Izuku said that, a girly voice echoed among the group.

"Tsuyu~ Ochako~"

"That voice! Tsu!" Ochako jumped in excitement.

"Yes, it's her."

"It's me! Mina Ashido the alien!" Mina rushed and jumped onto the two, "I'm so happy to see you!"

"So are we!"

The three then danced in circles (though it isn't the right time) until Izuku interrupted them.

"Em......Mina, not being mean to interrupt your reunion, but may I ask who is this man behind you? I don't reckon see him in the U.A. files."

"Oh, him? He is a visitor wanting to meet Hydra-sensei, don't worry, he's a nice guy."

"Nice to meet you," The man smiled confidently, "I'm Leon Salvore, a friend of Hyde."

"Nice to meet you, Leon." Izuku shook his hands with Leon, originally he was still concerned about the truth of Leon, but it after he preferred Kazuya as Hyde, he was sure that Leon's relationship with Kazuya is good since no one knew that name other than him, Shouto, Ochako and Dia.

"Then," Leon questioned, "what are you guys doing here?"

Izuku told him about everything.

The next moment, Leon's expression became darker and darker.

"Why do I feel a prankster aura?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Shouto asked, the word 'prankster' seems to not be related to the always-serious Kazuya at all.

"If you know him well enough, you should know that he extremely hates liars, therefore he never lies. However, that doesn't mean that he won't find holes in his words and do something that seems out of the rule." Leon sighed, "All for us were decieved from his 'principles', hence we were always tricked by him successfully, and after we found out what he did, we don't even have a stand against him!"

Everyone can feel the fire burning in his mind.

But then, Kazuya, who was sitting on the tree, suddenly looked at their direction.

"Holy Crap! I forgot to hide my existence."

Leon shouted out loud, causing everyone to cover his mouth.

Kazuya's P. O. V.
Eizetsu brought everyone here, huh? I'm looking forward their strategy.

They all think that my puppets are not as hard as I am to spot me while not getting caught. Actually it's the total opposite, I'm the easiest target they could find......

And by the way, I thought I sense someone similar to me, that's 100% not Teika, so if I'm thinking correctly, it must be one of the members, maybe Leon? Or Ira? I'm not sure. No matter who he is, he knows my characteristics......

I must be careful.

Back to the class' Third person P. O. V.
"Shut the f*ck up! Do you really want us to be spotted by him? You motherf*cker!" Bakugo tackled the confused Leon on the ground,  cursing everyone's words out...... Though it's a bit rude.

"Hope he wouldn't notice......" Izuku said with a worried tone.

Everyone is at the same place, so if Kazuya found one of them, everyone would be found.

"No he won't."

Leon whispered.

"Why won't him? Your voice was so loud!"

Leon looked at the class like fools, then he opened his mouth and said, "Don't tell me that you haven't told them yet......Dia."

A figure then appeared next to him. It was Dia.

"Well, I don't have the responsibility to tell them," He said casually, "you can tell them if you want, but note that you will bear the consequence if you do that. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going back to confirm nothing is happening, you know him as well as me."

Then Dia immediately disappeared in front of their eyes.

"K, since he said it's OK, I'm going to help you refill your knowledge about him. Seriously, I can't believe that you all really don't know about it, is his acting skills too well for you?"

"What do you mean?" Tokoyami asked.

"Well, he is......"