Chapter seventeen- For all I know this girl is crazy

Another chapter is up... 😁
I think you'll like this story
BULLIED series by VeraMicic

Enjoy..............................

     Mr Reid was a true iconic figure, you could even tell just from his movement.

  But that wasn't the only thing that caught my eye. Mason walked into the building directly behind his parents looking too edible for my health.

  His long blonde hair was held back into a smooth and shiny bun, meanwhile his matte black tuxedo gave him an exotic appearance.

  I could definitely feel his presence from my position and I'm very sure every single lady in this room can feel it too.

Am i drooling? I think I am.

" No going over to Mason tonight" Hunter ordered like he was my dad.

" And why is that? I can't converse with a friend just because of some stupid deal?" I placed one hand on my hip and the other still firmly held my glass cup.

" I don't know what your definition of friend is, but it's clear that our dictionaries are different" He responded in annoyance and took his steps towards Mr Reid.

  I stayed back for the meantime before showing myself to this oh so important Mr Reid, but I could use a snack as I wait.

  I walked over to the table of sugar as my mind tagged it, and picked up a swiss roll to start with. I collected another glass of wine from a waitress who just passed by and had my own share of dessert.

  I watched Hunter and The Reids couple smile at each other like they have been acquinted for quite some time.

  Well judging from his relationship with Michelle, I guess they really do go a long way.

  I swallowed the last piece of my swiss roll before downing my wine.

" Somebody looks incredibly stunning tonight " I jumped at the familiarity of the voice.

Look at who I'm meant to be avoiding.

  Well there was no rule against him looking for me though.

" Hey" I turned and offered my hand for a shake with a tint of red staining my cheeks.

  From up close he looked far more lovely a sight to behold and with the smile on his face I can guess my blush is obvious.

" Hey to you too" He placed a light feathery kiss on my knuckles before holding my hand in his.

" You haven't adhered to my compliment yet " He says while looking me straight in the eye.

  Compliment? What comp- oh.

" Uhm.. Sorry about that. Thank you. You look awesome by the way " I regard his features again.

  I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at him.

  A brief chuckle that does something odd to my panties escape his lips " I was hoping to see you tonight, so I did my best" And he sent me a wink.

  I'm not meant to feel this way but this volcano of butterflies just erupted in my stomach and my blood is having a boil espionage.

" You were hoping to see me?" I asked and he gave a half nod. " How did you know I'll be here?"

  He swallowed a deep breath and huffed it out before turning to the direction his Dad just walked in through.

  We spot his Mom, Dad, Hunter and The naked one in a cheery discussion with smiles all over their expressions.