Chapter forty four- just for you

And above is Mrs Reid. Lovely lady right?

  I was Soo sleepy yesterday, I had forgotten to introduce the lady in the photo. The beautiful woman in the photo of yesterday's update is Mrs Shawn. Iris's mom.

Thank for stumbling on this chapter.. please don't forget to vote.

Another update.. Do enjoy ❤️🖤

--------------------------------⛄💝

Hunter's p.o.v.
———————

  " Good morning Mr Hunter" Cheryn was the first to acknowledge my presence as I walked into the kitchen.

" Morning Hunter" next was Edward, he greeted as he side steps me to leave.

  I nodded to the both and carefully took my steps into the area.

  But they weren't the only ones here.

  Iris and her kid were seated at the opposite side of the counter. And Iris made no efforts to even try looking in my direction.

Thank goodness she's given up.

  I took my stand on the other end of the table piece, across from the family duo and opened up a plate kept aside for me.

  As soon as I sat, Iris rushed up to grab something from the refrigerator.

  My eyes stealthily following her movements as she stood and walked.

  She was dressed in a figure hugging suit pants and a button up sleeved shirt.

  Her derriere swaying slowly and I cursed myself for actually finding it fascinating.

Hmmm.. I've actually always found every females figure fascinating.

I was busy watching her that I never noticed someone was calling me till a bottle cork hit me on the chest.

"Pshhht" the little voice called for me and I take it that she doesn't want her Mom to see.

  I lifted a brow to show her that she has my attention.

" Good morning"  she said in a very hushed manner that will almost be compared to only mouthing the words.

  At least the kid didn't pick respect from her mother.

  I winked at her with a smile on my face and she giggled.

  Our interaction ended as soon as her mom returned with a juice box.

  She gave the both of us odd looks, clearly suspecting something but I just picked at my pancakes not looking up anymore.

  I was actually glad for the little distraction but once it was over my mind wandered once more.

  Ever since last night, I've been thinking of a way to connect with soldo to get an extension on the deadline he's given.

  I never told Chance of the deadline cause he'd secretly go and involve the police but I'm sure I'd be dead before they can do a thing.

  Soldo had sent a letter, but it gave away nothing. Not even a vast location of where he is. I'd just wake up and see a message on my doorstep.

  And I know it isn't him who's delivering them. He's got spies. Which means I'm basically being watched closer than I think.

After a fucking twelve years.

Yeah, I started drugs early. Probably around nine or ten years. Back then it felt good.

  God, remembering those days make me cringe.