Chapter Twenty Nine- I know it was Mason

So... After much argument and contemplation with my inner self, I decided to use the original picture of Hunter I had in my head.

P.S. The guy above is a really lovely person.. Unlike Hunter 🤧

I can't love you guys any more than I already do.

Another update...

Enjoy❤------------------------🖤

Iris P.O.V.
—————

    I marched with a huff of annoyance towards Hunter's white car that was parked on the west side of the restaurant.

  The date wasn't even a complete ten minutes!

Well, five since it took quite a while to locate the vehicle.

   Hunter was leaning against the driver's door and answering a phone call but I'm very sure I saw his eyeballs expand by four inches when he saw me approaching.

  I hurriedly walked to the passenger seat and slammed the door shut.

  " Baby, I'll call you back " He said to whoever was on the phone and I believe it's Michelle.

Mr Luigi is definitely the second most frustrating man I have ever met.

No one beats Hunter in first place.

" This is the shortest date I have ever come across " Hunter said as he sat behind the wheel.

" Whatever. Just drive " I need to get a life long shower, scrubbing my body with stones.

" Just drive?" Hunter raised a brow " You're not gonna tell me what you guys concluded on?"

  Do I look like someone who came to a conclusion few minutes ago?

" As you can see I'm not in the mood, so drive "

" If I waited for you to be in the mood anytime we speak, then we'll never have a conversation "

  As true as that is, my current behavior is due to his unending stupidity.

" Hunter if we don't leave here now, you will be having a very long conversation with the police "

  It's true. And despite the fact Mr Luigi is a well known personality, he deserves everything he got.

  Hunter didn't question me anymore and I'm glad he was familiar with my capability to invite the cops.

  He reversed out of the driveway and took a steady speed to our destination.

  A few minutes of silence stretched out between us in the car as we were on the highway.

  The road was almost as quiet as the environment within. Only a few vehicles whooshing by with a greater speed than the limit, with their headlamp providing temporary extra light source.

  Street lights illuminated the road creating a division from it's source and the dark starless sky.

  Hunter just gripped the steering wheel in a very tight brace and was focused on the road, even though he looks like he wants nothing more than to speak up.

   Which he did.

" Iris. Spill." Two simple words that may evoke worse responses than he thinks.

" We didn't come to a conclusion " I turned to admire my sultry reflection on the side view mirror.

  This scene brought back a feeling of nostalgia.

  The exact stage happened some years ago with Dylan.