Chapter Forty- He also has a sister.

Let's take a break from the elderly section for a while... Everyone, I'd like you to meet Chance Milton 😛

And... OH MY GOODNESS!! I'm in my fortieth Chapter... 🤧 I can't believe I've made it this far..

I'd like to thank my readers... Voters... Commenters... All those who helped me make corrections... And all the friends I've made because of Wattpad.. thank you all so much for your love and support. 🤧🤧 I love you all.

Another update..

Enjoy ❤️--------------------------

Iris's P.O.V.

   It's seven forty two am, and I've already been up for the past one hour or so.

It's not like I had enough sleep either. Or rather I couldn't sleep.

  I just finished waving Louisa a goodbye as Edward drove her off to school. His eye bags a simple explanation of his lack of sleep.

  I walked into the kitchen and met Cheryn and Guillermo having breakfast and chatting away happily.

  I had already seen them earlier today when Louie had to eat breakfast, but there has been no difference in my mood from the time I saw them thirty minutes ago and now.

" Guillermo have you seen Hunter this morning?" I asked, feeling very apologetic for interrupting the twos discussion but I had to.

  Hunter had a photo shoot today by nine and I don't want us to be late.

" Sadly no. I believe he's still asleep" Guillermo answered and I nodded.

I'm also very sure he's suffering from a Monday night hangover.

" Is everything okay sweetie? You've been moody all morning. Was something wrong when you went to get Hunter last night?" Cheryn asked with a motherly soft tone.

" Asides from being drunk? Nothing more"

Yeah, and also finding out he's being haunted by demon's he'd abandoned.

" Well then. I think he should still be in bed" Cheryn finalised and I whisper a thank you before grabbing a glass of water and shuffling through the emergency cupboard for aspirin or ibuprofen.

  With the two in one hand, I walked up the stairs to his bedroom.

  I've never been in there before, but at least Claudette had given me a tour when I newly arrived.

  I stood in front of his door for at least two minutes before summoning enough courage to knock.

  After three knocks and two minutes of waiting, I began to feel very wrong by standing at his door.

I was the cause that drove him to drinking yesterday..

Well, maybe part of the cause.

But the point is I'm part of it and now he has a terrible headache to deal with.

  At least I'm only offering help.

I knocked again and after waiting and getting no response, I entered myself.

  His room was technically all black.

From his curtain drapes, to his center rugs, to sofas and even bedsheets.

  The only thing white in here is the walls.

  On noticing the walls, I saw drawings. So many distinctive drawings either in frames or pinned freely to the wall.