Chapter Sixty- funny thing is

Learn to love yourself..

That would be all.

Oh.. and I love you ❤️

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like my book and want to... 😊

Iris's p.o.v.
—————

" Louisa if I walk into that kitchen and see even your shadow, you'll be going to school with a bald head!"

" Eeeeeeeeeeekk!!"

  I didn't need to turn around to see her running down the hallway, her footsteps were tiny but loud enough.

  That's what she gets for sneaking around with Jenny to steal cupcakes from the refrigerator.

  Her bedtime was an hour ago!

Jenny's laughter preceded her presence in the living room where I was watching some TV.

" And we wonder where she gets her violence from" she chuckles again and I turn to view her leaning against the wall near to the kitchen door.

" I honestly wonder the same thing" I reply with a huff and throw myself back down to continue with my entertainment.

" You are hilarious" she laughed lightly a little longer before speaking up " goodnight Jules"

" You're going to bed already?" I regard her with my sight again.

" Yeah, and you should too" she walks up to me and embraces me in a brief hug.

" You're right" I answered.

  But immediately, my phone rings out, causing Jenny to chuckle once more and send me a final wave before leaving.

I reach into my pocket and the name across the screen causes uncertainty for a moment.

  Mason.

I can't believe I was actually considering not answering his call.

  I did anyway.

" Hey" Mason's voice sounds airy as he says the first words.

" You seem out of breath" I chuckle and realized how much I actually missed his voice.

" Yeah, just got home from the gym"

" Gym? At ten pm? What are you? Batman in training?" I teased and it sent him reeling in laughter.

" Jules I miss you"

  His words caused silence to encroach our conversation.

  I miss him too, so much and heaven's know that I'm hurting him with all this distance and nonsense that I'm carrying out for someone who doesn't even care !!

  I took a breath or two before responding.

" Me too"

  He released a sigh that almost sounded like relief.

" For a second there, I thought you didn't miss me too" he chuckled lightly but the hurt under his words were as dominant over every other.

" You know why I'm doing this right? Just for the deal. Only for the deal"

" Yeah I know, I can't wait for it to be over. I need you more than anything right now"

" Even more than you need a shower?" A smirk forming on my lips.

" Okay maybe not. But after the shower, yes"

  I laughed at his failure in romance.

" So tell me about your day"