Chapter fifty six- I'm sorry

What did you guys think of the third party interpreting Louisa's p.o.v. yesterday?

I'm still open to suggestions and corrections wherever necessary.

I love you ❤️

Enjoy ❤️-----------

Hunter's p.o.v

Starting up work today wasn't as simple as I prayed it would be.

  I had already attended four unproductive meetings and figured out I haven't had anything for lunch.

So much for staying healthy.

  The time was four pm and I guess it was time to at least have something to eat.

  After putting my laptop on sleep, I picked my cellphone, car keys and wallet to be sure I was good to go.

  As soon as I walked out the door, I met face to face with Iris who held a single file in her hand.

" Are you going home?" She asked in a little confusion and I wasn't surprised.

  I wasn't someone to leave the office so early.

" What do you have for me?" I changed the topic back to plain business and she took the hint that I was in no mood for a discussion.

" It's an invitation from Mr Reid. About an event he's hosting in a week"

  An event? I haven't heard anything about an event in the past few days.

  Maybe I really need to connect with the media once again.

" Thank you. Anything else?" The earlier she finishes her job the earlier she gets home.

" Yes. La Chérie magazine sent us some copies before it's publication next month"

  Oh.. I completely forgot about that photoshoot. Feels like years ago.

" Okay. Drop off a copy on my desk and keep the other in the cabinet"

" Uhm.. there are five copies" she scratched behind her neck as she mentioned that.

" I don't see how that seems to affect my instruction. Do you want a copy?"

Her facial expression turned ghostly and she flushed a deep shade of pink.

So she wants one.

" No. I was only asking for your f-father"

Sure you were.

" Fine. Drop one on my desk, send one to my father and keep the rest in the cabinet. Are we clear now?"

  She nodded in agreement and briskly walked back to her office.

Whilst I continued my journey to the elevator and down the building where I met with Clarissa.

  After collecting the spare keys to the building as usual, so I could lock up after leaving later on at night, I walked to my car in the parking lot and began to drive to the nearest restaurant I could remember.

  Immediately after I parked, I made sure to lock my car and went in for my lunch.

//////////////////////////////////////////

So lunch took longer than expected because I had answered some business calls in between.

  Now the time was currently displaying a few minutes to six and by the time I'll reach the office it'll already be past six.