Family love

Shreya

"Shreya, get up" my mom shouted from downstairs.
"Coming", I said lazily snuggling more deeply in the comforter.
"Don't come down. Just get ready for school." Mom said irritatedly and also tiredly.
I got up, did my daily routine, changed into my school uniform, and went down.
"Good morning, Ma", I said with a wide smile.
"How is this a good morning. Your father is still sleeping. You both are a duplicate copy of each other. " she said with her nose red with anger. I just imagine if my mom would have been a part of some cartoon, till now smoke would have started coming from her ear and nose. I laughed thinking this.
"What is there to laugh young lady", she said narrowing her eyes towards me.
"Nothing MA, I'm leaving where is my milk", I asked.
"On the dining table", she said and I drank the glass of milk in one breath.
"Slowly Shreya. You should not drink milk like this", here comes my extra protective father.
"Good morning, papa"
"Good morning, princess"
"Do you want me to drop you at your school. "
"It would be great" I said excitedly
"Then come out in two minutes" he said
"ya, taking my bag and I am done" I said. He went out and I took my bag, kissed my mother's cheek and said goodbye.
Why I feel that something is going to happen today.
I heared a car horn. I saw dad and immediately went inside the car. He dropped me at school. I kissed his left cheek and said goodbye.
It's Monday and I am feeling so grumpy today.
School is fun but only before recess. After recess, it is all boring. I don't have many friends or I should say I am only having one friend, Noor.
As you can see I am an only child and therefore pampered a lot. Some people say that being an only child, I have turned into a spoiled brat. Yeh! They are right. I don't like to share my things especially my parents. Though my mother scolds me a lot due to this habit of mine, but I can't change it. The only answer I can give is who told them to have only one child. She is right. U can't cope up with my cousins. I get irritated very soon for small-small things.
Now coming back to school I entered my class which is on ground floor. I greeted my social science teacher, Mrs. Misha Kapoor. She is really sweet to me. She smiled and greeted back.
I sat on my seat which is at last. Yes I am a backbencher it doesn't mean I don't study. I study very well.
Our teacher informed us to move to our ground as there was some function there. I went out with my other classmates.
As I was about to enter the ground, a black SUV entered In the ground.
It is really odd.
He must be the VIP about whom the whole school is chitchatting.
I heard that he is very handsome but who cares. Everyone surrounded the car as if god himself is coming out.
I went at the back of the ground and try to watch the person from there. Suddenly somebody came from behind and shouted in my ear "Shreya".

I hope you like this. This is my first book. I would update as soon as possible.
Please inform me did you like Shreya. And who is the person who has shouted in her ears.