Reunion

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Chaudhary mansion's garden

"What are you doing here papa", Rehan asked his father.

"Nothing I just came to see my pregnant daughter", he said lying easily.

"Hmm I see you are very worried for Aayat.", he said smiling at him. Ranveer sighed inwardly thanking god that his smart son took his lie without much argument.

"Then when I reached here why papa's hand was around your shoulder. You were smiling at him as well", Rehan said. Ranveer looked at his son's smirking face shocked at the statement.

"Playing with ma. Very bad papa. Very Very Very bad. What will she do to you? OH! WHat if she divorced her? Hooo", Rehan said playfully. Ranveer pulled his son's ear.

"What will she do if she found out that her son leaves home early and come late because he comes to meet his pregnant wife", Ranveer said looking at his son's now pale face looking at him with open mouth.

"Hoo I think she would throw her out of Khurana Mansion. Son you can sleep in your cabin in office. I won't stop you", Ranveer said.

Rehan looked at his father and then smirk appeared on his face.

"Papa my wife won't let me sleep in the office. I would sleep peacefully in her room", he completed.

"But what about you papa. You will definitely sleep in your cabin if ma would make you leave. I will arrange a bed don't worry", he said patting his father's shoulder.

"You got this devilish brain from your grandfather I was never like this", Ranveer argued and then sighed. His son was his duplicate copy. In attitude as well as looks. Who was he kidding?

He was his younger version.

"Who is this guy Aayat and what the hell he is doing here?", they heard Aayat's father shout at her.

"Guy?", Rehan's eyebrow raised and worry lines formed on his forehead.

He looked at his father who was looking clueless like him. They both decided to go inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaudhary Mansion

Aayat

"Papa I want you to meet someone", I told him to which he looked  confused.

"Who?", he said

"Please come out", I told bhai who was in my room. I gave him some food and feed him from my hands. He was just looking at me blankly with different emotions in his eyes. Luckily he didn't stop me.

He came downstairs.

"Who is this guy Aayat and what the hell he is doing here?", Papa shouted

"What the hell he was doing in your room?", he asked with anger clearly audible.

"Papa please calm down", I told him and he looked at me. I just nodded at him assuring everything was fine.

"Mumma?", I yelled and she came out of kitchen with her spatula .

"who is dying", She said with irritation.

She hates it when somebody disturbs her while cooking.

"I want you to meet a very important person", I told them and went near my brother. I took his hand in mine and intertwined the fingers. I know I am taking risk but I want to take this.